Search Forum

Summer vanilla fragrance

Summer vanilla fragrance 10 years ago
I know that vanilla is not a summer note, but can anyone suggest a vanilla-citrus summer perfume?
10 years ago
Chanel "Allure Homme Édition Blanche". It's not an obvious vanilla perfume, but it's so pleasant that I just have to recommend it. It's not masculine at all. Look for the 'blanche' version it smells like lemon pie.
10 years ago
Lemon Pie. Interesting. I'll give it a try. Thank you for the suggestion, Sleuth.
10 years ago
"L'Inspiratrice" has a strong vanilla base and bergamot in the top notes. But you must love roses too.

And "Pure Poison" seems like it has vanilla (maybe it's the white amber?) and plenty of lovely citrus.
10 years ago
+1 for Chanel "Allure Homme Edition Blanche". I bought a bottle of this for myself last summer, after a suggestion from Sleuth for the Triffid sons. I find it less edible than Sleuth; to me it is more like a zesty, almost mentholated lemon-scented shaving cream with the vanilla giving it smoothness but not sweetness.
I also recommend you try "Trouble" by Boucheron (vanilla is not listed in the notes but it smells that way to me) and "Eau de Tommi Sooni II" by Tommi Sooni (a light oriental from this niche Australian brand that has a sparkling citrus opening and vanilla/amber base).
Your request sounds like something that Jo Malone or BBW or the Body Shop would make....
10 years ago
Thank you guys. I have also done a little research of my own and now I have an adequate list of perfumes to try out.
VANILLA MUSK by Kuumba Made 10 years ago
Wearing Vanilla Musk today I am reminded of how light and airy (but still very vanillic) it is, and completely suitable for warm weather.

I see you're in the UK, Aisling, not sure if you'll find a brick and mortar location, but the line is very available online, and the company itself ships internationally.

www.kuumbamade.com/store/index.php?p=page&page _id=order-shipping
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Summer vanilla fragrance
Jump to