Search Forum

Wanted: To layer with Musc Nomade Annick Goutal Body Cream

Wanted: To layer with Musc Nomade Annick Goutal Body Cream 10 years ago
I am in love with the Body Cream. It is late winter here in the Antipodes; my skin was dry, so I bought some. It's luxurious all right, I can wear it on my neck as a moisturiser and enjoy the perfumed result. Apart from Prada Infusion Iris Absolue it doesn't layer well with other fumes, but this is an addiction. Is there a soft soft rose that would layer with this? I tried Quel Amour and it's too fruity.
10 years ago
Dateless and desperate I seem to be replying to my own post. I have found that Elie Saab EDT is rather nice with the Goutal body cream
10 years ago
Sorry Omni! I'm not familiar with the Musc Nomade so I haven't responded. I'm glad you were able to self-serve and have found something that works.
As far as soft roses go,"Rose Essentielle" by Bvlgari is rosy with a clean musk but there's also a berry note (one reason I didn't repurchase) which might render it too fruity also.
10 years ago
Triffid:
Sorry Omni! I'm not familiar with the Musc Nomade so I haven't responded. I'm glad you were able to self-serve and have found something that works.
As far as soft roses go,"Rose Essentielle" by Bvlgari is rosy with a clean musk but there's also a berry note (one reason I didn't repurchase) which might render it too fruity also.

Thanks for the suggestion, Triffid. I know Rose Essentialle and got tired of the Port Royal Tobacco in it. Yes, it's true you can't wait for your ship to come in, sometimes you have to swim for it LOL
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Wanted: To layer with Musc Nomade Annick Goutal Body Cream
Jump to