Search Forum

DIY - who has created a nice perfume for themselves?

DIY - who has created a nice perfume for themselves? 9 years ago
There is a topic on the German twin site where a member mixed three nice classic perfumes and obtained a satisfactory result. He loves it, although it is strong.

Have you (other than layering) ever mixed true perfumes and obtained something special and maybe even gave it a name?

Was it wearable?

If it were so easy, many talented novice mixers could already be making money from it.
9 years ago
As the thread got replies (on the German twin site), one member brought in a link to a shop where the customer can design the perfume themselves, scent, bottle, lettering and all.

www.myparfum.de/selbst-designen

You can probably guess what the questions are and design something. (This is not hidden advertising for that shop.)

Here is my attempt -

Mon Parfum
U. D'Aria

Damenduft > Feminin > Blumig Orientalisch
Orangenblüte - Orientalisches Amber - Bourbon Vanille - Weißer Jasmin - Tonkabohne - Französische Mandel

49.90€ inkl. MwST. zzgl.
Versandkosten und Lieferzeiten
Grundpreis 99.80€ / 100ml
9 years ago
Yes, and I think you would get what you paid for... . You may be lucky enough to get a reasonable result if the ingredients chosen were extremely compatable.

Most private perfumers would charge for their time to make the perfume and to take proper care of its construction to suit the customer. Perfumes take a long time and some skill to make. It is a fun idea though.
9 years ago
I considered mixing mint and patchouli because it's hard to get "Pasha fraicheur Menthe". But I didn't do it.
Anyone else made their own mix?
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands DIY - who has created a nice perfume for themselves?
Jump to