Search Forum

Pecksniffs?

Pecksniffs? 12 years ago
Does anyone have familiarity with the perfumes of the house of Pecksniffs? I have seen them around here and there, but I have never heard anyone talk about them!

Confused

Confused:

Please share your impressions, if you have any!
Cool
12 years ago
Never heard of, not in database... well I checked out the site and only Teal could appeal to me
12 years ago
Franfan20:
Never heard of, not in database... well I checked out the site and only Teal could appeal to me

I think that they are in the database, but basically no one has reviewed them...

Cool
12 years ago
I just checked, here's the link:

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Pecksniffs
Confused:
12 years ago
It seems to be a British brand, but they are completely unknown in Germany. I haven't seen them in any perfume shop here.
12 years ago
I was reminded of them during a recent stop at TJMaxx, where I saw some of their lotions for sale.

My impression is that they are similar to Molinard in France: Not as well regarded as Fragonard, but still with a history of perfume making.

Or maybe a better comparison would be to Floris?

Confused
12 years ago
well why didn't I find them, when I searched? strange Laughing
12 years ago
I have sampled just a few in 2008 or 2009 and was underwhelmed at the time. From what I recall, they are classically constructed and in keeping with the British sensibilities.
9 years ago
Sherapop:
I was reminded of them during a recent stop at TJMaxx, where I saw some of their lotions for sale.

My impression is that they are similar to Molinard in France: Not as well regarded as Fragonard, but still with a history of perfume making.

Or maybe a better comparison would be to Floris?

Confused

We own quite a few of Pecksniff's scented candles purchased from TJMaxx and Marshall's. The fragrances range from realistic, natural scents -'Fir and Juniper'- to more composed, perfume like fragrances -'Leather and Oakmoss'. They aren't the quality of say, Diptyque candles, but much higher quality than most of the cheap mainstream candle manufacturers. Sounds to me like Molinard/Fragonard may be an apt comparison if Pecksniff's perfumes follow suit.
9 years ago
I wonder how difficult it would be to get some of these samples in the US. I'd like to review this house since I've never heard of them before.
Notify about new comments
Jump to