Search Forum

Were you ever just a second too late for a bargain?

Were you ever just a second too late for a bargain? 9 years ago
Let's talk about bargains, and especially ones that you didn't get.

I've been looking for a bargain on a nice cedarwood scent. I found a bottle of "Malaita" for just € 9 and it has a good review. I've been keeping an eye on that bargain for a few days.

But just now, as I wanted to order it. It's gone!! I was too late!

Did you ever miss out on a bargain because someone snatched it right before your nose?
9 years ago
Sure.
Last year, I found "Noble Vetiver" by Chopard in a shop for a bargain price. But the lady before me bought all 3 flacons that were left!
9 years ago
what a mean woman! Smile
9 years ago
That is sad. Sad
9 years ago
I saw someone post that Penhaligon's Lily and Spice was being discontinued was available for 2 weeks only and was totally reasonably priced at 25% off normal while supplies last- totally ignored this announcement- wore my sample to a trade show...Security guards were flirting with me, ladies and gents were saying I smelled so lovely...now I can't find anything like it. Argghhhh!
9 years ago
Oh, that sucks Sad I looked around for it a bit, but you're right it's really difficult to find.

Maybe it's an idea to look at the Parfumo souk often, to see if it's offered as a 2nd hand bottle. It surprises me how many new bottles are added there every day.
9 years ago
Sleuth:
Oh, that sucks Sad I looked around for it a bit, but you're right it's really difficult to find.

Maybe it's an idea to look at the Parfumo souk often, to see if it's offered as a 2nd hand bottle. It surprises me how many new bottles are added there every day.

Actually some nice person had an extra full bottle to sell & contacted me and then there is the problem with the US Postal Service rules on liquids...
That is a whole other topic!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Were you ever just a second too late for a bargain?
Jump to