Search Forum

Elina Garanca - a great voice - which perfume?

Elina Garanca - a great voice - which perfume? 9 years ago
I adore this woman. A great voice and a great performer.

Which perfume should she wear?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2snTkaD64U

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdc2zNgJIpY
9 years ago
Judging a book by its cover...

I´d guess she wears a perfume with flowers that´s a bit more bold than average. Or maybe something like "Sicily"
9 years ago
I will suggest "La Route d'Emeraude (2012)" by Isabey.

Comes to mind the Flower duet - Lakme de Delibes -
"....le jasmin...."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf42IP__ipw
9 years ago
And besides Garanca herself, do you mostly like opera, vocal music or classical music in general?
9 years ago
Opera and classical pieces.

When babysitting my grandson (he is a toddler now), I open the laptop with more than one window, and rain classical music on him. Chopin's Nocturnes, Beethoven's Pastorale.

As far as perfumes, he has a stuffed herbs pillow from the great state of Maine, U.S.A. and sniffs the pillow.
9 years ago
Sounds like a good idea Smile
9 years ago
Pipette:
Opera and classical pieces.

When babysitting my grandson (he is a toddler now), I open the laptop with more than one window, and rain classical music on him. Chopin's Nocturnes, Beethoven's Pastorale.

As far as perfumes, he has a stuffed herbs pillow from the great state of Maine, U.S.A. and sniffs the pillow.

I've always wanted to expand my Classical music base. I played Oboe for many years and miss the constant discovery of new pieces. I actually bought the NPR guide to classical music and it's companion last year. I've been so busy with life though it's gotten forgotten on the shelf. You've just reminded me to go dig it out and perhaps study it while my little one is napping. Thanks. Sometimes the kick in the but comes from the most unexpected places.
9 years ago
Brings back memories. I have them both and others on the iPod hooked into my car's sound system. Every drive becomes a visit with my mother and older brother, a coloratura soprano in her youth and he a tenor. She gave up a career for us, went to work when my dad died, and later in life painted and wrote poetry. When I was a child, she and my brother sang arias around the house. She wore Chypre de Coty a lot, but for Elina I'm thinking something wonderful with Jasmine like Caron's Infini.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Elina Garanca - a great voice - which perfume?
Jump to