Search Forum

Replacment for Trussardi inside

Replacment for Trussardi inside 9 years ago
Hello Very Happy
I need help finding perfume that I would use now then Trussardi inside is discontinued.
For now I have found Prada Candy as best match but is costly and slightly less interesting then Trussardi.
I have Cavali Her it lasts only for half an hour on me.
I also found Max Mara to be fresh version that is warm and sweet only at the dry down.

Lacosta por femme seamed as ideal match for some time till I use it on my skin where no sweet scent is left just like citrus fresh.
Pink sugar is to strong for me to wear but I tried it 10 years ago maybe now I would be able to accept it.

I have no place where I live to test Gold Sugar Aquolina only to order without testing but price is really affordable so I can make a mistake. I am wondering is that scent would be similar to Prada or Trussardi.

I like sweet, cozy, warm perfumes but only during winter and autumn.
During summer my taste changes in totally opposite and I start to like light perfumes with fresh fruity notes.
9 years ago
Amberamani:
I love Trussardi Inside, and it's all about coffee and roses to me. Another scent that prominently features coffee and roses is L'or de Torrente. It's also discontinued, I think. (Sometimes it seems like all the good scents are!) But it was in a similar price range to Trussardi Inside, and maybe you will find it somewhere.

I would have suggested Cavalli Her, also. Is it possible that, by spraying it on your clothes or by putting moisturizer on your skin before wearing it, you can make it last longer?

Good luck!
9 years ago
Thanks for ideas I forgot to search roses in notes base.
I like Very Irresistible and Ferre Rose but not to on me.

Once when I asked in store to find me perfume with roses, they gave to try Marc Jacobs Lola, which I didn't like at all. Now I often check on Internet for notes to try to figure out what notes I can not stand well.

But I can not find consistency some notes in one perfume are unappealing in other I like them.

I would try body lotion and perfume over it. Just to find some neutral ones Smile
9 years ago
Café Puro Intenso is an inexpensive Coffee scent. I like it and use it in place of my Trussardi. I think I paid $8 for it.
9 years ago
I was thinking of ordering it for some time, thanks on recommendation. At my country it is 16 eur www.mojaparfimerija.com/model-parfema.php?MID= 398&dizajner=Cafe%20Parfums&ime_parfema=Cafe%2 0Intenso%20tester
9 years ago
Amberamani:
I was thinking of ordering it for some time, thanks on recommendation. At my country it is 16 eur www.mojaparfimerija.com/model-parfema.php?MID= 398&dizajner=Cafe%20Parfums&ime_parfema=Cafe%2 0Intenso%20tester

I hope you like it. It's lesser quality than Trussardi, so don't be surprised, but it's a fraction of the price and it gives me the coffee fix I need.
9 years ago
It may be just my skin chemistry, but Ambreé des Merveilles by Hermes is doing the job for me.
9 years ago
Thank you, I would try it if I find it in Sephora.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Replacment for Trussardi inside
Jump to