Search Forum

I want something that smells heavenly, mild & sweet.

I want something that smells heavenly, mild & sweet. 9 years ago
hello ladies, I need your help here.
a girlfriend of mine needs a fragrance, and
she gave me these criterias;
"something not toxic, no alcohol, smells
heavenly, as mild as a baby's bum and as
sweet as a flower's nectar"
please recommend some (about 3 or 4) for
me...designers only. thanks!
9 years ago
Maybe something from the Philosophy line? "Omnia" is sweet and not exactly a sillage bomb. Technically it's discontinued but you can still find it at Fragrancenet. Those are the scents that come to mind immediately but I'll give it some more thought.
9 years ago
I'm not a lady, but I'll give some suggestions anyway:

- "Coco Mademoiselle": a mild and good combination of orange and rose, though not very sweet
- "Versace Woman": sweet raspberry combined with soft flowers. Some perfume vetarans might find this boring. But I think it smells appealing. And if your friend is not a perfume person (yet), then this might be the right thing for her.
- "Jour d'Hermès": fresh citrus + soft flowers + smooth & clean musk in the dry down. It's not sweet but it's very mild. Hermès can be difficult to find, except online...

PS. I see you're from Nigeria. That's cool, this forum is really international! What perfumes do women and men from your country generally like? I heard that people from different parts of the world like different fragrances.
9 years ago
From the very affordable to the very expensive, these are three of my faves that I would describe that way. Mind you, I don't own the third one, but hope to someday. Wink

"Grain de Soleil"

"Vanille Exquise"

"Lyric Woman"
9 years ago
1. Muschio- Santa Maria Novella (Powdery, gentle)
2. Musc Bleu- IL Profvmo- (Ylang, clean musk, geranium)
3. Lann- Ael- Lostmarch (Milk, vanilla, buckwheat cereal, baked apple)
4. Perfect Veil- Sarah Horowitz
5. Cashmere Mist- Donna Karan
9 years ago
"Grain de Soleil"

+1

(I was immediately thinking of that.)
9 years ago
Amethyst by Lalique
Paul Smith Rose by Paul Smith

both light, both divine
9 years ago
Kelly Caleche by Hermes
9 years ago
Kenzo Amour
L`Eau de Kenzo Amour
Gucci Premiere
Narciso Rodriguez Essence
9 years ago
"Place Vendome (Eau de Toilette)" Very Happy
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations I want something that smells heavenly, mild & sweet.
Jump to