Search Forum

Help me to find this one ....please

Help me to find this one ....please 9 years ago
Hi.
In 1992 I bought a perfume.
I like it but now I want to buy it but i can't remember its exactly name .....well I just remember few thinks about it .....
1- its name .....i can't remember but its look like "adriano or adrino or adrian "or somthing. Like....
2- its package..... Its look like chess panel .....black and white. Square .
3- its bottol black and the cap its black too
I keep searching in internet but without benefit
Please help........ Sad
9 years ago
Do you remember the shape of the bottle? How about any of the notes in the scent?
9 years ago
Well the shap of the bottle is long and oval and contains the square grooves engraved on the inward vials .... either cover cite it black or gray at its peak prominent logo similar to the circle or the letter G also remember.
Note .....the bottle color is black
The notes of fragrans i cant explain it but i can remember
With thanks
9 years ago
Not this one hm? The cap is not black and there's no letter G or O ...

Maybe this one

9 years ago
No this like circle .....but what I ask its like rectangle......
Did you know what ? I am keep searching for it about 5 years ago but no benefit.
9 years ago
5 years, wow Smile - Maybe it would help if you made a small drawing like this

with Microsoft Paint or something
Last edited by Sleuth on 05.04.2015, 13:33; edited 1 time in total
9 years ago
Hi , Antaeus Chanel for men is the same of shape of the bottle and even the cap but this is smooth and what i want is grooved with squares
9 years ago
Sorry, I can't figure it out. I give up! Sad

Guys, we need some next level experts on this mystery!!
9 years ago
Sleuth:
Sorry, I can't figure it out. I give up! Sad

Guys, we need some next level experts on this mystery!!

I am disappointed......indeed .
I am disappointed since 2009 till now !!! With no benefit
9 years ago
Dahrane:
You could be Les Nuits D'hadrien

or

Adrenaline Cologne

The package is like chess panal a black and white sequare .....
9 years ago
The logo on cap it's look like this one but i search this brand but no perfume with my parameters
9 years ago
Is no one going to help Mr. Deutsh with his quest for his Mystery Fragrance?
9 years ago
Deutsh:
The logo on cap it's look like this one but i search this brand but no perfume with my parameters

Looks suspiciously like Dolce & Gabanna, though a quick Google images search doesn't turn up anything exactly like that. Also looks like it could be a Gucci symbol. The thing is that D&G haven't done decorated caps on colognes for some time, it looks like.
9 years ago
Its impossible to find it out.... Indeed
9 years ago
www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Elizabeth_Taylor/Pass ion_for_Men - This is notched and the shape is as you described. The box isn't checkered though.

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Christian_Dior/Eau_Sa uvage_Extreme I believe the old box has some checkers.

I think your looking for something by Gucci. The symbol looks the same and they has some with checkered boxes, however I'm having trouble finding them for 1992. Most of the Checkered ones are post 1992.

www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Gucci/Gucci-pour-H omme-691.html Checkered box but I think it's the wrong year. This is my best Guess. It Looks like the box you described and the Bottle shape is right.

www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Gucci/Guilty_pour_Hom me_Intense Not sure about the box, also the wrong year
9 years ago
Thanks for replying, I think it's infamous one cause of this is the 5th year since searching...
Thanks again.... Indeed
9 years ago
Ohh white cap. That changes everything... It looks like a Victor Valentino bottle. I wonder if he has some older stuff.
9 years ago
The logo is copyrighted by Giorgio Armani, so it must be an old Armani fragrance

www.trademarkia.com/ga-79046732.html

...if the logo is correct.

The problem is that there weren't many perfumes by Armani 1992 or before:

tinyurl.com/nt2k6ge

The explanation given in the first post by Deutsh would fit to the old Eau pour Homme (black bottom and black cap) but the sketch with the white cap and black glass does not fit to any historic Armani perfume.

Deutsh, sometimes our memories betray us. Are you maybe confusing two perfumes with each other ?
9 years ago
The sketch of a fluted, cylindric black glass flacon with a white cap reminds me of something but I don't get it.

I see a similarity with the flacon shape of the classic Dunhill perfumes but they weren't black with white cap.

I'll call the German community for help.

www.parfumo.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=497600#49 7600
Re: Help me to find this one ....please 9 years ago
Deutsh:
Hi.
In 1992 I bought a perfume.
I like it but now I want to buy it but i can't remember its exactly name .....well I just remember few thinks about it .....
1- its name .....i can't remember but its look like "adriano or adrino or adrian "or somthing. Like....
2- its package..... Its look like chess panel .....black and white. Square .
3- its bottol black and the cap its black too
I keep searching in internet but without benefit
Please help........ Sad

it's written here, that bothe - glass + cap - are black. Is this correct, ore is the cap white now?
9 years ago
9 years ago
Hasi:
Corrida from Feraud

Cap with Logo

www.charmantebrocante.com/fr/flacons/1172-anci enne-bouteille-louis-feraud-corrida.html

I think you win the prize! Awesome detective skills.
9 years ago
The drawing on the left looks like Ô de Lancôme.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Help me to find this one ....please
Jump to