Search Forum

Your Most Worn Perfumes

Your Most Worn Perfumes 9 years ago
Which are the perfumes that you use the most often?

Actually, I would find it a good idea if we could automatically display this statistic to each other. It would be interesting to see what people actually wear according to their statistic. Well, until then let's share it here.

Just in case you don't know: If you tell Parfumo your daily wear it can build a statistic for you.

So, here is mine from today.
Ck One Shock 9 years ago
this is my most used one Shocked
9 years ago
collectively over the last year, say, I went through a whole bottle of Eau de Cartier concentree
and Pleasures but have recently gone on an expansion binge where no scent has actually dominated, rather I'm tending to multi-apply. That might be a topic worthy of research. Does anyone like to combine certain fragrances? or is that a no-no don't ever mix rule like when one imbibes things like alcohol, ideas...
9 years ago
I tend to use a new perfume for a week after I first buy it and then I go back to other ones. I have no idea which ones I've used the most.
Re: Your Most Worn Perfumes 9 years ago
Apicius:

Actually, I would find it a good idea if we could automatically display this statistic to each other.

Indeed, it a good idea, would be interesting.
my statistic:
PS. I see that I had not been thoroughly accurate and consistent
in this top 16, at least three to five of the my most often worn perfumes do not appear - Hinoki by Comme des Garçons, "Oud" by Kurkdjian, also "Guerlain Homme L'Eau" and "Comme des Garçons 2 Man", "Versace L'Homme" - more than 20 times I've worn them for sure
9 years ago
That is a really neat feature. I normally only update my scents in the morning when I am reviewing, so it's a different scent almost every day. After work is when I reach for my old favorites and I normally don't update them on the site. Perhaps I will switch out and start updating my afternoon scent instead of my review scent, so I can see which old favorites I am reaching for, and perhaps slim down my collection.

This site has so many amazing features!
9 years ago
Unless you update with the Parfumo system every time you switch scents, not for review purposes, but for yourself,

it is not possible to get an accurate statistical result for personal use.

I love this feature and it shows everything.

Certain ones that I have worn Most Often over 100x are now used up, traded, or discarded, and others are coming up the pike.

Like "Watch Collection - Time for Love" - an extraordinary scent, worth every penny.
9 years ago
I love this feature, and I try to update every time I change perfume. Here's my first page now (for some reason, I can't get a screenshot):

You have often worn

32x Satellite Padparadscha

32x Hermes Hiris

29x L'Artisan Tea for Two

27x Demeter Bonfire

25x Etro Heliotrope

22x The Body Shop Midnight Bakula / Bakula de Minuit

20x Jean-Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original

20x Fresh Sake

20x Kenzo Amour

18x Tom Ford Youth Dew Amber Nude

18x Orlane Be 21

18x A*Men - Le Goût du Parfum

18x Gorilla Perfume At Lush - Breath of God

18x Roger + Gallet Thé Vert

17x Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto

16x Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

You can tell I live in a place with short summers! Lots of heavy-duty ones on here!
Last edited by PBullFriend on 10.05.2015, 05:03; edited 2 times in total
9 years ago
70% Terre d'Hermes

20% "A*Men Pure Shot / Pure Energy"

10% "Amber pour Homme"

PBullFriend:
18x
Last time 245 days ago
Gorilla Perfume At Lush - Breath of God

Nice. For what occasions do you wear it?
9 years ago
I know you asked sleuth but I'll answer too: I wear my breath of god randomly to work or just to hang out around the house. If I know I am going to be in close quarters with someone, I'll pass on it because Lush scents tend to have nuclear sillage and projection.
Love me an amber... 9 years ago
Here's my stats from over a year and a half of Quite Religious Devotion to the scent-logging:
41 x
Ambra Etro
37 x
Ambre Russe Parfum d'Empire
33 x
Vol de Nuit Guerlain
32 x
Essence Labdanum Donna Karan
30 x
Tea for Two L'artisan
29 x
Drôle de Rose L'Artisan
28 x
Miel de Bois Serge Lutens
25 x
Shalimar Guerlain
Jasmin et Cigarette ELd'O
24 x
Dzing! L'Artisan
Baghari Rober Piguet
Incense Extreme Tauer Perfumes
23 x
Eau de Camille Annick Goutal
Bois de Violette Serge Lutens
#22 Chanel
22 x
Chamade Guerlain
9 years ago
9 years ago
Hi Sleuth: I'm with Briarthorn on this one. Much as I love Breath of God, it's not a close-quarters office scent, for sure! Shocked

Luckily, I work by myself, at home, almost all of the time. I tend to wear BoG a lot especially when I'm working long hours and need refreshing - it's so unusual that it keeps me awake. For me, Hermes Hiris is the refined version of "I need to stay awake." THAT one I wear around other people!

I feel kind of the same way about "Pure Energy/Pure Shot," Sleuth. Is that a "keep yourself awake" scent for you?
9 years ago
Re Mugler Pure Energy:
I see it more like a freshie with great performance, and it has patchouli.

Re Breath of God:
I agree with you. I remember wearing it once in public transport and really wondering how many people were inside of my huge SMOKE & MELON scent bubble Smile But apparently Briarthorn wears it to work sometimes, she's got some balls! I think BoG is very original, I've never smelled that kind of smoke in another fragrance.
9 years ago
Sleuth:
Re Mugler Pure Energy:
I see it more like a freshie with great performance, and it has patchouli.

Re Breath of God:
I agree with you. I remember wearing it once in public transport and really wondering how many people were inside of my huge SMOKE & MELON scent bubble Smile But apparently Briarthorn wears it to work sometimes, she's got some balls! I think BoG is very original, I've never smelled that kind of smoke in another fragrance.

When I am working in the field I am usually in the cooler inspecting flowers. The cold air(50F-58F) helps keep the projection down, also, I am very often working solo in the field. Smile So, not all that brave Wink
9 years ago
I really love that feature! It's really interesting to see what I'm really wearing. However, I started using it only recently and I've been doing this thing where I wear the same fragrance for 5 days in a row. Both to get to know them better and see whether they deserve a place in my collection. So my statistics may be a bit distorted.

But back to the topic. Here is my top 14:

14 x Guerlain Gourmand Coquin (was a part of "5-day challenge")
10 x Mexx Woman (I've been trying to use up this bottle and have sprayed it before bed)
10 x Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin (was a part of "5-day challenge")
10 x Diptyque Eau Duelle
9 x Cacharel Amor Amor (tried to finish this bottle too so I brought it with me when I went to another city)
9 x Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady
9 x Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Montale Chocolate Greedy (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Prada Infusion d'Iris
8 x Lolita Lempicka L (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Gucci Guilty (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Jessica Simpson Fancy Love (was a part of "5-day challenge")
8 x Serge Lutens Chergui (was a part of "5-day challenge")
9 years ago
Going to try to remember to post what I'm wearing in our great database. Recently, I often find myself wearing Ramon Monegal's Kiss My Name. It's a to-die-for jasmine scent. Also Dior's Oud Ispahan, a glorious rose oud. Today I'm wearing Chanel's Misia which I've come to adore.
9 years ago
11x ivoire de balmain (I really adore!)

10x absolu rochas (heaven in a bottle)

9x rive gauche (an alltime favourite, classic and born in a great year)

These 3 belongs to my top ten...
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Your Most Worn Perfumes
Jump to