Search Forum

Penhaligon's Lily & Spice

Penhaligon's Lily & Spice 10 years ago
I've had this little sample for a couple of years...I tossed it aside even knowing that it was being discontinued. Now all of a sudden, it's all I want to smell. Liquid Stargazer Lily with subtle sillage. Does anyone who has sampled/owns Penhaligon's Lily and Spice know of another fragrance that is similar in low sillage and high complexity Stargazer Lily? Thanks for any and all input!
10 years ago
I have read praise about the extrait version of Baiser Volé but I don't know if it would satisfy your criteria.
10 years ago
Yosh's Stargazer 7.71 is similar, but I prefer Lily and Spice. I'd stock up if I were you. Wink
10 years ago
Hi! I have a bottle extra. Want to sell it. If somebody is interested, pls send private message. Thanks
10 years ago
I am also searching Lily and Spice everywhere, but I did not find Stargazer 7.71 any remindful of it.
9 years ago
I can make a few 4-5 ml decants....
9 years ago
Hi Gardenia- Send me a message if you are able to ship to US. We have had lots of regulations in the past. But they keep changing!

Thanks!
9 years ago
Gardenia, I would live to get a 5ml Decant from you. Please PM me if this is still an option Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Penhaligon's Lily & Spice
Jump to