Search Forum

Which masculine scents can be worn by a woman?

101 - 113 by 113
9 years ago
I've never tried Blue Sugar Delia. I think I'll try and test it. Thanks for putting it on my radar!
9 years ago 1
I wear what I like. It doesn't matter how it's labeled or marketed. These are some that I really enjoy wearing:

Aquolina Blue Sugar
Givenchy Pi
Lalique Encre Noire
Dior Homme
Dior Homme Intense
Dior Eau Sauvage
Guerlain LIDGE
Guerlain Vetiver
Guerlain Habit Rouge
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Santal Imperial
Thierry Mugler A*Men
Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt
Old Spice
YSL Kouros
D'Orsay Le Dandy
9 years ago 1
I think so. it really comes down to what you feel comfortable in because I know that while I like to wear some masculine fragrances, some just smell too masculine for my personal tastes. I definitely gravitate toward the sweeter ones like Givenchy Pi, Spicebomb, and Dior Homme Intense - which I like on men, too. I hear many men say they are insanely sweet (from their perspective), but not so much to my nose because I am so used to sweet fragrances marketed toward women.
9 years ago
I used to wear men fragrances a lot, eg Versace Versus, XS by Paco Rabanne, Basala by Shiseido, Anteus and Egoiste by Chanel, Kouros by YSL etc (all in my teenage years and before I discoverd niche)

Fahrenheit is also great and a friend of mine smells gorgeous when she wears Dolce & Gabanna pour homme.
8 years ago
"Akowa" by Micallef
Masculine (I smell lavender with vetyver) but at the same time soft with cocoa in the background. It has a soapy feel and smells "vintage" to me which is not a bad thing for me.
I bet Marlene Dietrich would have like that one.
8 years ago
Virgin Vater by Creed, Fleur de Male by Jean Paul Gauthier ,Egoiste by Chanel
2 years ago

Masculine scents that I wear:

Eros

Sauvage Parfum

Gentleman Classic

Le Beau

Prada L'Homme

Diamonds for Men Black Carat 

1 Million Lucky

Adding to this list recently I've been wearing Scandal Pour Homme get your nose on this and try it on your skin it's amazing, oh and counting Le Male Le Parfum here too because it's another one to try too.

1 year ago

I can wear all 'men' perfumes but one of my favorite perfume is Hugo Boss man. 

1 year ago

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
Ferrari Yellow 

Which masculine scents can be worn by a woman? 1 year ago
10 months ago 1

I'm nonbinary (AFAB though) and exclusively prefer "men's" fragrances. I like Montblanc Explorer and Mr. Burberry Indigo on me.

10 months ago
EmberRose

Masculine scents that I wear:

Eros

Sauvage Parfum

Gentleman Classic

Le Beau

Prada L'Homme

Diamonds for Men Black Carat

1 Million Lucky

Adding to this list recently I've been wearing Scandal Pour Homme get your nose on this and try it on your skin it's amazing, oh and counting Le Male Le Parfum here too because it's another one to try too.

Yeah I think Scandal is easily Unisex. I actually thought of my grandma when I first wore it for some reason. Unfortunately she has passed away. I really wish I had got in to collecting while she was still alive because she is a Leo ♌️ and like my ex girlfriend who was also a Leo they were both very in to things like perfume, dressing fancy and glamour. I would have loved to sit and go through what she wore and what I wear and getting her opinions but I think she would have liked Scandal.

I think another mens fragrance that could actually be unisex is The Most Wanted ParfumThe Most Wanted Parfum . My mum before I started growing my collection used to like smelling my fragrances and I could go to her for opinions but she now gets angry when I buy more as she sees having too many as a waste of money. Anyway she likes vanilla and she loves The Most Wanted Parfum and I think a girl could wear that easily.

Edit:Spelling

10 months ago
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Which masculine scents can be worn by a woman?
101 - 113 by 113
Jump to