Search Forum

Perfumes that remind you of Christmas

1 - 25 by 29
Perfumes that remind you of Christmas 8 years ago
Vanilla cookies, Gingerbread houses, Chocolate cookies, Marzipan balls, Christmas Stollen -

which holiday aroma scented perfumes come to your mind?

"Anima Dulcis" by Arquiste - with its cocoa powder and chili spice

"Cinnabar" by Estee Lauder - with its cinnamon presence

"Coromandel" by Chanel - with its marzipan aroma

Countless gourmet scents would fit the bill.

I am still looking for something that smells like the German Spekulatius cookies ...

Hello, the International Members:

Which perfumes match your country's cookies and Holiday goodies?

8 years ago 2
Christmas just gives me another reason to wear Serge Lutens "Five o'clock au gingembre". Also, "Fille en aiguilles".
8 years ago 1
My favorite is Winter Delice: it is not only red berries and resin but also pine.
8 years ago
ScentedSalon:
My favorite is Winter Delice: it is not only red berries and resin but also pine.

ScentedS, Winter Delice is a great fragrance for a pine scent balanced with other elements. For the same reason I enjoy "Encens Flamboyant" which is a nice, subtle balsam incense scent and "Nuit Étoilée (Eau de Toilette)" which is balanced out with florals.

I'm so glad you reminded me about these other fragrances. My wardrobe selection suddenly expanded for the holidays! It's a Christmas miracle!
8 years ago
On Christmas day I always wear Vagabond Prince's Enchanted Forest. It smells like Yule to me. I love the transition it goes trough. Like walking through a cold evergreen forest and then entering the house full of spiced rum and baked goods with the Yule log crackling in the hearth.
8 years ago
I used to have Goutal's incense. It was so powerful and rich. And Enchanted Forest is one of my favorite forest perfumes too. Reminds me of childhood.
Re: Perfumes that remind you of Christmas 8 years ago
Dears,
"Noel au Balcon"
"Herod"
are the best scents for me, if I want to get the feeling.
Anima Dulcis can be also an interesting choice, but it is rather animal indeed.
8 years ago
For me it's Timbuktu by L'Artisan. It reminds me of the biblical story of the Magi, bearing their fragrant gifts to the baby Jesus.
8 years ago
Serge Luten's Arabie for me. Dark and plummy, it smells just like a Christmas pudding.
7 years ago
CaféCafé - smells sweet, hot and spicy like Glühwein at the Christmas Market
"L'Agent@Agent Provocateur" - evokes the crib figures, also the life sized ones during Christmas season

I think there wouldn't be any specific scent related to Christmas from my country, though. The smell of snow?

Briarthorn:
On Christmas day I always wear Vagabond Prince's Enchanted Forest. It smells like Yule to me. I love the transition it goes trough. Like walking through a cold evergreen forest and then entering the house full of spiced rum and baked goods with the Yule log crackling in the hearth.

Sounds beautiful. This as well:
ScentedSalon:

Missed a great one!
5 years ago 1
Burbbery London
5 years ago
Coromandel from Chanel
7 months ago 1

This is the 2nd post mentioning Halloween today. One from a bot with a link to something i obviously didn’t click as it was obviously about selling goods related to Halloween. We are still in summer and have another 2 and a half months until Halloween and here is another post replying to someone who hasn’t been active in 3 years and Halloween is mentioned 😆.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is another bot, but it forgot to leave the url to some Halloween store this time, (no need to worry about Terminator and judgement day they can’t even post the link they were meant to and are as stupid as people who put adverts on TV In Spring to sell Christmas cards lol) but meh, I will answer the question of the topic anyway 😂

Anyway Spicebomb Infrared (Eau de Toilette)Spicebomb Infrared Eau de Toilette

Is the Christmas scent IMO.

7 months ago
7 months ago

Portraits - Roaring RadcliffPortraits - Roaring Radcliff because of the gingerbread

Anything with a spices/cinnamon note in it like "Join The Club - Ivory Route | XerJoff"

Anything with an almond/marzipan notes in it e.g. Casamorati - ItalicaCasamorati - Italica

7 months ago

maybe Musc Ravageur

6 months ago

Bois 1920 Sushi ImperialeSushi Imperiale smells just like a warm mulled cider and orange juice drink we only have around Christmas time.

6 months ago
6 months ago
6 months ago 1
5 months ago
4 months ago

Spicebb Extreme. Feels like what it would smell like to wear a woolen swearer knitted by grandma.

4 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Perfumes that remind you of Christmas
1 - 25 by 29
Jump to