Search Forum

Lancôme Tresor - L'Eau de Parfum The Majestic Rose

Lancôme Tresor - L'Eau de Parfum The Majestic Rose 7 years ago
Hi!
If anyone has any info on this Tresor edition, the difference from the basic, is it limited...?? It's not even in the directory?!
What's the catch?
Thanx
7 years ago
I've searched but I couldn't find anything on this scent besides an expired ebay offering in the UK with no photos. The only Lancôme product I can find with Majestic Rose Is the Precious oils line. Perhaps the source you saw it from made a mistake and it's actually one of the Tresor - Midnight Rose flankers.
Lancome Tresor 7 years ago
Thank you for your reply! I've also done research and didn't get some new info ! But main thing, I forgot to pointed out that my perfume is tester package! Actually, I think this is a basic Tresor just on the bottle is highlighted one of the main ingredient (rose). Unfortunately, I don't have commercial package to compare scent. I put a few pictures.
7 years ago
"Tresor L'Eau de Parfum Lumineuse | Lancome"

Is that it?
7 years ago
I think it's not that one, it's 'lumineuse' flanker (link). I checked yet before. Lumineuse is more reddish, and mine has golden color like 'original'!?
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Lancôme Tresor - L'Eau de Parfum The Majestic Rose
Jump to