Search Forum

Weekly Scent Discussion #26: Back into reviewing.

Weekly Scent Discussion #26: Back into reviewing. 7 years ago
I'm trying to get back into reviewing. Any requests from my decant list (my decants are unpacked) of what you would like to see reviewed by me?
7 years ago
Why not Chanel 5? Wink
7 years ago
That's a very kind offer, Briarthorn, thank you. I hadn't dared to do any requests so far, since I wouldn't be good/knowledgeable enough to fully appreciate your reviews. There are so many to choose from on your decant list...
I'm looking forward to the 2 on your "next to review list", but I'd also be glad to hear your opinion on any of, for instance, Shalimar PI L'Eau, Calligraphy Rose, Arthes Love Generation Rock, Lutens Gris Clair, L'Erborario Dolcelisir, Arden Splendor, Laura Ashley No.1 - if it is the vintage, have you also, by chance, tested the newer version? Can't get even the reformulated version here in Germany any more, sadly, should've grabbed a bottle as along as it was available online, but the overall very negative feedback (apparently also based on some misunderstanding of the note "marshmallow" as the confectionary, not the plant) held me back.
Too bad I can't send you the Silences Purple, it's on my swap/selling list.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Community Weekly Scent Discussion #26: Back into reviewing.
Jump to