Search Forum

Alien flanker help

Alien flanker help 6 years ago
Hey y'all!

These are the Aliens I've tried: Alien (the original one), Alien Absolue, and Alien Le Gout. The original Alien smells rather, well...alien on my skin! It's like grape Kool-aid and mushrooms. But the other two smell really good, but I'm not sure I can really tell them apart that well, as I only had tiny samples.

Basically, I want to add a nice-smelling jasmine to my perfume wardrobe, but not the headache-inducing jasmine of the original Alien. Am I missing something from any of the the other flankers? Can someone describe to me the true differences between all of these Alien perfumes?! The array is dizzying!

Thank you, thank you!
6 years ago
Sorry, no help from me. Had to chuckle on grape Kool-aid and mushrooms. Very Happy
6 years ago
Hello.
Try Alien Extrordinaire or Alien Edt. Its less "grapey" infact AE is lighter in feel than the Alien EDP. I found Alien EDT more floral too. Theres a heaviness in Alien EDP that I cant handle with the base but these two are the "aliens" I can handle.

If you are looking for Jasmine fragrances, I find Serge Lutens A La Nuit a more true to life jasmine.
Good luck to you!!
Alien liqueur de parfum 6 years ago
Alien liqueur de parfum is heaven, the 2013, it is made as a limited edition, but it is still available, i have bought 4 bottles as back up, they are only available in beautiful 30 ml bottles, the sad thing is that they are no bargains...
Alien flankers 6 years ago
Alien eau sublime is a much lighter, more wearable version of the original.The extraordinaire is nice but for me lacks the alien dna. I can’t wear the original it’s just too much for me!
Re: Alien flankers 6 years ago
Mrsg37:
Alien eau sublime is a much lighter, more wearable version of the original.The extraordinaire is nice but for me lacks the alien dna. I can’t wear the original it’s just too much for me!

I agree. Eau Sublime is the lightest flanker but still carries the DNA of the original Alien (as opposed to the Eau Extraordinaire imho). Worth trying if the Original is too much/headachy.
Notify about new comments
Jump to