Search Forum

Mint fragrances with toothpaste scent

Mint fragrances with toothpaste scent 6 years ago
Hello! I'm new here, I'm looking for a perfume with dominant notes of mint, that have that vibe of toothpaste. Any suggestions, thank you !!
6 years ago
Hi OTREBORC, Unfortunately I am not familiar with minty fragrances but I hope someone more knowledgeable than I can provide some suggestions.
For the time being Parfumo's Avanced Search may be of help. You can filter for any note(s) you wish, e.g., peppermint, see pic attached.
Good luck! Smile
6 years ago
OTREBORC, welcome to Parfumo.

You may find what you are looking for on this link.

www.parfumo.com/Fragrance_Notes/Mint
6 years ago
Altikä by Yves Rocher (2006) : It's the mint of chewing gum (spear mint?), quite close to toothpaste.
Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca by Guerlain (1999) : It smells of mint leaves, it's intense and makes my nose tingle.
Roadster by Cartier (2008) : Mint + other things = good quality fragrance
A*Men Kryptomint by Mugler (2017) : Mint + patchouli + ... It's a bit weird because it's made by Mugler.
6 years ago
Good morning!

For a subtle minty toothpaste vibe try "Hugo (Eau de Toilette)" by Hugo Boss. It's not solely mint toothpaste-y but that essence is there. For a more blatant toothpaste scent that is highly satisfying try Bath and Body Works' "Twisted Peppermint".

Let us know what you find! Very Happy
6 years ago
"Geranium pour Monsieur" might be the one you are looking for. It reminds me a little bit of mouthwash and is very minty indeed.
6 years ago
Hi, CK "Euphoria Men (Eau de Toilette)" is the first one that comes to my mind for toothpaste. Funny because it doesn't even contain mint/peppermint. I once wrote in a comment that I felt like accidentally applying too much toothpaste on the toothbrush and sticking it into my mouth.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Mint fragrances with toothpaste scent
Jump to