Search Forum

B&BW Comfort Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Release Date

B&BW Comfort Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Release Date 6 years ago
I do not know if this is the appropriate forum for this or not, but I noticed today that this fragrance has no release date on the site. I do not know how to add the release date, but I believe it was launched in 2016.
6 years ago
Hi Oriane,
You can add the release date via Research, see attachment. Just state a reliable source such as info provided by the brand or perfumer. Let me know if you have trouble with it. Smile
6 years ago
I have it in my collection. I purchased it whence it was launched in 2016. It is also listed as a 2016 launch on Basenotes. I do not know if this is good enough, but I thought I would mention it since the date is missing on Parfumo.

Cheers,
Oriane
6 years ago
Oriane, I have seen a review from 2014. Perhaps it was relaunched in 2016?
6 years ago
Cincy, I thought it was a 2016 launch, but I received a message from an Amazon seller who said he "thinks" it was a 2015 launch. This is entirely possible as it would no doubt have been a B&BW Autumn launch, and I may have purchased my bottle in January 2016 during the semi-annual sale.

As a side note, it looks as though B&BW may have re-launched it with a slightly different note pyramid but a very similar name--minus the "Comfort" in the name. My bottle definitely smells lovely, though. Spicy and a bit sweet and warm---very comforting indeed during the cold weather months.

Cheers,
Oriane
6 years ago
B&BW is known to relaunch fragrances. Looks like more research to be done before a revision for the date.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the fragrance. "Comforting" yes, I feel that now with Trader Joe's Warm Vanilla Butter. (Body butter)
6 years ago
The more I think about it, the more 2016 sounds like the correct year of launch. The reason I say this is because I recall that Cozy Sunday Morning, Wrapped in Comfort, and Cup of Warmth were all launched Autumn 2015. I did not not shop at all either that Autumn or at the semi-annual sale in January 2016, and later I purchased these three from an eBay seller. I had had a bereavement in August 2015 and was grieving horribly for many months and thus had no interest either in shopping or much else. I did not shop at B&BW again until Autumn 2016, and that was whence I purchased Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Comfort. Therefore, based on this recollection, I believe MPL was indeed launched in 2016. The only similar one I recall that was launched some years prioer to 2016 was Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Research B&BW Comfort Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Release Date
Jump to