Search Forum

Fico d'India by Tuttotondo without fico 'd'India?

Fico d'India by Tuttotondo without fico 'd'India? 6 years ago
Hi, I have recently tried (and loved!) Tuttotondo's Fico d'IndiaFico d'India. It's called after and dedicated to the fruit known in English as prickly pear. However, the fruit itself does not appear in the note list at all. What did I miss?
6 years ago
Amit, maybe it is a different species ?

i found this - Opuntia ficus-indica is a species of cactus that has long been a domesticated crop plant important in agricultural economies throughout arid and semiarid parts of the world. It is thought probably to have originated in Mexico.[1] Some of the common English names for the plant and its fruit are Indian fig opuntia, Barbary fig, cactus pear, spineless cactus, and prickly pear
Opuntia ficus-indica is a species of cactus that has long been a domesticated crop plant important in agricultural economies throughout arid and semiarid parts of the world. It is thought probably to have originated in Mexico.[1] Some of the common English names for the plant and its fruit are Indian fig opuntia, Barbary fig, cactus pear, spineless cactus, and prickly pear

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opuntia_ficus-indica
6 years ago
Hi Cinci,

No, I'm afraid it's just not there. I sent an inquiry to the producer..
With or without you 6 years ago
Here is the official reply from the producer:

"The prickly pear fruit actually doesn't have a distinctive smell, so we tried to recreate its taste and juiciness with an accord of notes. The prickly pear extract is indeed contained in the body care products of the range."
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Fico d'India by Tuttotondo without fico 'd'India?
Jump to