Search Forum

Bvlgari Le Gemme Collection for Men - My Brief Thoughts

Bvlgari Le Gemme Collection for Men - My Brief Thoughts 6 years ago
After work on February 2, I visited the Bvlgari boutique in downtown San Francisco. I went there for the sole purpose of purchasing Gyan.

While there, I sampled the entire men's Le Gemme collection:

Ambero: I hate fragrances with ginger, but I really loved this one! The olibanum seemed to tone down the sharpness of the ginger to a very enjoyable degree.

Garanat: An extremely beautiful smoky rose. Though it is not listed, I swear I smell sandalwood in the background.

Gyan: Gorgeous! Smoky patchouli that manages to stay in the background, with a sweet jasmine sambac that dominates the experience.

Malakeos: A lavender whose sharp edges are very nicely toned down with a musky/moss accord. Well made!

Onekh: A wonderful leathery smelling oud and a smoky labdanum with spices. I took home a sample of this one. Very nice!!

Tygar: A very nice woody grapefruit with Ambroxan. Seems like a very nice Summer/warm weather fragrance.

All were amazing and as far as I am concerned, the entire men's Le Gemme collection are full bottle worthy!

The nose behind the Le Gemme collection is Jacques Cavallier.
6 years ago
That is a great overview on the Le Gemme collection, Vmaster! Thank you for sharing your impressions. Smile
4 years ago
The only one that I have smelled is Tygar. And I must say that I find afternoon swim from Louis Vuitton much better and much more refined version of that. Tygar is more long-lasting though.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Bvlgari Le Gemme Collection for Men - My Brief Thoughts
Jump to