Search Forum

Serge Lutens 50 ml bottles are not dead!

Which size of Serge Lutens fragrances do you prefer?

50 ml
80% 4
100 ml
0% 0
Bell jar, of course!
0% 0
I buy Section d'Or fragrances only
20% 1
Total Votes: 5
Serge Lutens 50 ml bottles are not dead! 6 years ago
Hey there,

I noticed that the recent Serge Lutens fragrance Dent de lait has appeared on various websites (Sephora, Harvey Nichols, etc.) as a 50 ml option. Along with it, the other fragrances that are now part of the new Collection Noire are also available in a 50 ml bottle with the new black label. So maybe the 100 ml bottles were not selling well after all. Does anybody have some new information on what is going on with those fragrances that are currently not part of the Collection Noire, i.e. Daim blond, Serge noire? Are they going to join the bell jars?
6 years ago
Apparently their fragrances that are not par of the Collection Noire will continue to be available in 50ml bottles. See here for some info from SL shared on fb, in particular in the comment section.
6 years ago
I'm not a fan of the black label. I thought the old labels were timeless. Sad
Serge Lutens 50 ml bottles are not dead! 6 years ago
Thank you Mia for the info. Smile

Cryptic, I am also not a fan of the new design, but at least we still have the old labels with the bell jars for an upgraded price Laughing
6 years ago
Thank you EVERYONE for the info and the clarification. Now I can relax and get out of panic mode. I still have a few I need to add to my collection!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Serge Lutens 50 ml bottles are not dead!
Jump to