Search Forum

Please advise a reliable niche-perfume store

Please advise a reliable niche-perfume store 6 years ago
Hello all! Please advise a reliable niche perfume store with a low price in which you can purchase brands such as Juliette Has A Gun, Creed
I already found a couple of stores, but I'm not sure
6 years ago
I've purchased a few niche from FragranceNet. I've had no complaints and the prices are relatively reasonable.

You might also consider joining the online mailing lists or social media pages of your favorite niche brands. Sometimes these houses have clearance sales that are advertised through their newsletters or on their media feed. For instance, Smell Bent recently had their garage sale where certain items were 50% off. Kyse Perfumes offered their coupon code via Facebook post. Many others offer deals this way.

Lastly, consider using the souk function here at Parfumo. Sometimes it's easier to swap out or buy/sell a used niche bottle than wait for some miracle sale to occur. That how I've acquired some of my niche bottles.

Good luck and let us know what deals you find!
6 years ago
Exciter76:
I've purchased a few niche from FragranceNet. I've had no complaints and the prices are relatively reasonable.

You might also consider joining the online mailing lists or social media pages of your favorite niche brands. Sometimes these houses have clearance sales that are advertised through their newsletters or on their media feed. For instance, Smell Bent recently had their garage sale where certain items were 50% off. Kyse Perfumes offered their coupon code via Facebook post. Many others offer deals this way.

Lastly, consider using the souk function here at Parfumo. Sometimes it's easier to swap out or buy/sell a used niche bottle than wait for some miracle sale to occur. That how I've acquired some of my niche bottles.

Good luck and let us know what deals you find!

Thank you for the valuable information!
I found this site, with fairly low prices: XXXXX
It seems to be a good store, but I did not find the reviews and I'm not sure
Do you happen to know if I can order perfumes there?
How to check that everything is secure?
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Please advise a reliable niche-perfume store
Jump to