Search Forum

I want to have only one line

I want to have only one line 6 years ago
Hey guys! New here, but Ive been into fragrances for a few years now. I figured out that I want to have only one line and I am concidering these:

Givenchy Gentlemen Only
Mr. Burberry

Which do you prefer? I am 22 yo, law student.
Would you recommend anything else? Please skip DH and Sauvage, they are not for me Smile
Re: I want to have only one line 6 years ago
Zmajecar:
Hey guys! New here, but Ive been into fragrances for a few years now. I figured out that I want to have only one line and I am concidering these:

Givenchy Gentlemen Only
Mr. Burberry

Would you recommend anything else? Please skip DH and Sauvage, they are not for me Smile

Hmmm...

I'm not familiar with either scent you've mentioned. However, "Mr. Burberry" sounds amazing! I have tried and sniffed a few great men's fragrances that might fit that same spicy bill:

· "Luna Rossa Extreme" by Prada
· "Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette)" by Joop!
· "Raghba Wood Intense" by Lattafa

Hopefully someone else with more expertise can jump in? Very Happy
Re: I want to have only one line 6 years ago
Zmajecar:

I am new here too, hi! Smile. I am far from an expert in this field of scents but I have a few questions you maybe should ask yourself:

Confused: How does the perfumes make you feel? Are there any differences in that area? Maybe one makes you feel more competent and the other more sexy? Or any other adjective.

Confused: What do you see yourself doing in these scents? Staying at home, partying, sleeping, flirting, walk the dog, working out at the gym. . Go to a wedding? Do they fit these?

Confused: And - how is the weather where you live? Perfume really changes with climate.

I know I didn't give you answers but perhaps you can give them yourself. Please share how you think, I am so curious!

Best of luck!
Last edited by Fembotnik on 09.10.2018, 13:14; edited 1 time in total
6 years ago
Mr Burberry does suits your as per your description and if you are suited and have sharp personality Smile
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations I want to have only one line
Jump to