Search Forum

Which scent do you use for sleeping well?

Which scent do you use for sleeping well? 5 years ago
Does anybody use scents for better sleep or even have better Dreams? Im curious about them.
5 years ago
I don't necessarily put on a perfume specifically for sleeping but sometimes I'll spritz something after a shower/before bed. That go-to scent for me is "Eau de Cologne Impériale".
5 years ago
Exciter76:
I don't necessarily put on a perfume specifically for sleeping but sometimes I'll spritz something after a shower/before bed. That go-to scent for me is "Eau de Cologne Impériale".

Thanks for your answer. Never tried the scent, so its worth trying. Just read the reviews and the scent and story of origin makes me real curious.
5 years ago
Hi Djdani, like Exciter, I also don't intentionally wear fragrances for bedtime.
However, I found an earlier thread here which also mentions fragrances Smile :
www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545
5 years ago
Anessa:
Hi Djdani, like Exciter, I also don't intentionally wear fragrances for bedtime.
However, I found an earlier thread here which also mentions fragrances Smile :
www.parfumo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=545

Hello Anessa,

Thanks for the answer and i started immidiatly reading the topic. It suggers its all about lavender and thats real Nice to know cause i used lavender untill today as a wake up call Smile thks!

@exciter the imperial its on his way Smile read the reviews and its indeed Nice to spray a bedroom. This!

Cause of the other topic. This topic can be locked.
5 years ago
Before I lock the topic I just want to say I'm so excited you're getting a bottle of "Eau de Cologne Impériale"! Very Happy
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Which scent do you use for sleeping well?
Jump to