Search Forum

Trip abroad what would you bring with you?

Trip abroad what would you bring with you? 4 years ago
Hello,
I will be travelling to jamaica over christmas and would like to know what would you bring with you if you were to do the same!

I've always looked for perfumes reminiscent of tropics, nature, travels and far lands but I came to the conclusion that you can't wear a beachy note at the beach, a gourmand drink note at the cocktail bar etc.. you don't enjoy it as much..

I will bring with me Entre Ciel et Mer by Pierre Guillaume Paris
which is part of a travel oriented collection, reminiscent of something distant yet so simple.

What would you bring or would pair with it?
Cheers.
4 years ago
First tip: get traveling atomizers or some kind of decanter made for traveling. (I'm probably telling you something you already know but I've known people who've lost precious scents while traveling, so...)

Hmm, my go-to scents when I'm feeling tropical are usually from Comptoir Sud Pacifique. My particular favorites are "Aloha Tiaré (Eau de Toilette)", "Fleurs des Caraïbes", and "Vanille Coco". The brand is reasonably priced and very strong performers on my skin.
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Trip abroad what would you bring with you?
Jump to