Search Forum

Smell-alike Fossil 1954 Women

Smell-alike Fossil 1954 Women 4 years ago
Hi everybody!
I'm desperately looking for a smell-alike from Fossil 1954 (women's version). I bought this scent a few years ago and it has become my absolute favorite fragrance. Sadly they discontinued it and I can't seem to find anything remotely similar.. Does anyone here know a fragrance that smells like Fossil 1954?
Top notes: Mandarin, grapefruit, pink pepper, ginger. Heart notes: Rose petals, white freesia, juniper berry. Base notes: Texas cedarwood, white amber, sandalwood, bamboo.

I have tried Iceberg For Her because it kinda has the same notes, but it really isn't similar. I hope someone can help me with this! Smile
4 years ago
I went over to the page for "Fossil 1954 for Women" and a user claims that "Dior Addict Eau Fraîche (2014)" smells similar. (Btw, I just read your review for Fossil 1954--it sounds lovely and it's shameful it was discontinued.) I'm sorry I'm not familiar with this particular scent but I hope that helps in your search! Smile
4 years ago
Exciter76:
I went over to the page for "Fossil 1954 for Women" and a user claims that "Dior Addict Eau Fraîche (2014)" smells similar. (Btw, I just read your review for Fossil 1954--it sounds lovely and it's shameful it was discontinued.) I'm sorry I'm not familiar with this particular scent but I hope that helps in your search! Smile

Hiya, thanks so much for your research! I did already see indeed that Addict Eau Fraîche is supposed to smell similair, but no, unfortunately it does not Sad I went over to the shop and sniffed it but I was left disappointed. Thank you anyway!
Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Smell-alike Fossil 1954 Women
Jump to