Search Forum

Perfume recommendation for my mum

Perfume recommendation for my mum 4 years ago
Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping well Smile

I need help in choosing a perfume for my mum who is nearly in her 70s. What would you recommend?

Thanks!
3 years ago
That depends on several factors, such as her preference (floral, fruity, sweet, fresh etc.etc.), what she normally uses, what she likes on others to smell and for what season is the perfume. In addition, is your mother someone who only applies her perfume in the morning after a shower or several times during the day ? Does she like a challenge or is she modest in her appearance (e.d.c., e.d.t., e.d.p.)? And what does she has in her perfume-wardrobe which she loves and wears the most ?
3 years ago
If you have no idea what she likes you might either ask or buy a safe, easy fto like scent, if there is such a thing. Thinking something like "Mon Guerlain"
3 years ago
Your question is very difficult to answer.
For me it is very difficult to gift a perfume to even a person I know well ...not even my self. I used to blind buy perfumes intrigued by reviews which I disliked.
So...gifting a perfume to a person would only be safe if it represents something for or of you.
3 years ago
any good mother should have a shalimar
3 years ago
I recommended prada perfumes reviews because today prada perfumes are very famous around the globe for their contemporary minimalism. When you spray on the scent, you feel variant- sophisticated, elegant, and enigmatic.
3 years ago
I just bought Bulgari Splendida Iris d'Or for my mom. It has a nice violet note which my mom loves.
Re: Perfume recommendation for my mum 2 years ago
Prankz
Hello everyone, hope you are all keeping well Smile

I need help in choosing a perfume for my mum who is nearly in her 70s. What would you recommend?

Thanks!

Amouage Gold, if she likes bold perfumes. If not, then Chanel 1957.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Perfume recommendation for my mum
Jump to