Search Forum

Parfumo points for submission... None received

Parfumo points for submission... None received 3 years ago
Dear Parfumo colleagues,

I've posted this at the Community subforum, maybe it was under a wrong topic. Hoping to get an answer here...

In the last few days I have done a proposal of the Pana Dora house and their 6 perfumes, was hoping to get some points for writing emails to the house, the communication with them, obtaining transcripts for the release year and the correct notes,. etc - yes, I kinda hoped I would get a reward cookie for the job done. The points haven't moved... Sad How come?
A bit disappointed... I have nothing under revisions or contributions ..
Also, I see that I'm not listed as a "proposed by" person, when at the time of proposing I'm sure there was no house, perfumer or the names of the perfumes in the database or in the process of addition.
Can someone be so kind and explain how it works?
Why did I not get any points?
Thank you in advance.
May be it is good idea to contact admins? 3 years ago

Good afternoon!

I posted several corrections to research and forgot about it. It is not my site, why to worry so much about points?

We are volunteers for the same cause. Hope you can find new fire or motivation within to continue your work.

I learn from my own trials and mistakes. Some people who joined later then me earned more points then me by posting more reviews and it is good too.

I’m just happy to be part of this growing fragrance community.

By the way, some of your pictures are very good. May be focus more on that?

Best wishes to you!

P.S. Here is one of the admins - DonVanVliet. May be he can help you to figure out what is the problem here.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Research Parfumo points for submission... None received
Jump to