Search Forum

Roses Vanille or Roses Musk?

Roses Vanille or Roses Musk? 3 years ago

Hello! I'm new to the community and also new to the world of niche fragrances. I have tried Roses Vanille by mancera and absolutely loved it. I heard that Roses Musk by Montale is quite similar, but unfortunately I cannot get a sample in my country.

My question is: Which one would your prefer? And which one is sweeter in your opinion (since I enjoy sweeter fragrances)?

And do you think Roses Vanille can be worn all year round?

3 years ago

Hi. It's a pleasure to meet a Montale/Mancera fan.

Roses Musk has just little sweetness and is fresh floral. I don't think it's similar to Roses Vanille except for the creamy rose. But Roses Musk Intense has a rich ambery sweetness. You'll probably like the Intense version more.

Another recommendation of mine is Montale Dark Purple. It is a sweet rose scent with fruit syrup and not as soft as Roses Vanille, but it's very attractive.

3 years ago
KimJong

Hi. It's a pleasure to meet a Montale/Mancera fan.

Roses Musk has just little sweetness and is fresh floral. I don't think it's similar to Roses Vanille except for the creamy rose. But Roses Musk Intense has a rich ambery sweetness. You'll probably like the Intense version more.

Another recommendation of mine is Montale Dark Purple. It is a sweet rose scent with fruit syrup and not as soft as Roses Vanille, but it's very attractive.

Hello. Got my hands on the intense one and I love it! Thank you for the great recommendation 😊

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Roses Vanille or Roses Musk?
Jump to