Search Forum

#Help fake or not?

#Help fake or not? 3 years ago
Yes. It is original. 3 years ago

I checked batch number and found out it was made in 2019-08. This scent is 1 year 5 months and 4 days old. Usually perfumes are well off untill they are 5 years of age.

No worries about this one. My question is about price. This perfume costs in USA no more then $69 retail price for 50ml bottle.

I assumed site labels are required by law in your country.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Best wishes!

3 years ago

I checked batch number and found out it was made in 2019-08. This scent is 1 year 5 months and 4 days old. Usually perfumes are well off untill they are 5 years of age.

No worries about this one. My question is about price. This perfume costs in USA no more then $69 retail price for 50ml bottle.

Best wishes!

3 years ago
AromaPath

Best wishes!

Thank you!

Here in Europe the retail prices are simillar!

I checked the fragrance personally and yes it's original. The sillage, longevity and scent are the proof.

I bought from a guy who got it as a christmas present but he is not a big fan of sweet fragnances. So he sold it for aproximately 37 USD.

For that money it was really a good deal. 😌

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions #Help fake or not?
Jump to