Search Forum

Tresor or Poeme by Lancome

Tresor or Poeme by Lancome 3 years ago

Hi dear Parfumo community,

I am trying to choose which perfume to order out of the two: The original Tresor or Poeme by Lancôme? I am purchasing this blindly due to the pandemic. I live in a cold climate, right now it’s winter with lots of snow. I want a rather strong warm floral oriental scent that is not too sickeningly sweet for winter time I am not really into gourmands. If you own both of the perfumes, which one is less sweet in your opinion.

Thank you if you can answer!

Poeme..... 3 years ago

Between the two I would say Poeme, I am slightly biased because every other month I think of getting a bottle, but it is the safest out of the two for a blind buy. It is a creamy white/yellow floral that feels slightly dated but in a good way Smile

3 years ago

Thank you for your advice! I was leaning towards Poeme.

Re: Tresor or Poeme by Lancome 3 years ago
Scentility

Hi dear Parfumo community,

I am trying to choose which perfume to order out of the two: The original Tresor or Poeme by Lancôme? I am purchasing this blindly due to the pandemic. I live in a cold climate, right now it’s winter with lots of snow. I want a rather strong warm floral oriental scent that is not too sickeningly sweet for winter time I am not really into gourmands. If you own both of the perfumes, which one is less sweet in your opinion.

Thank you if you can answer!

definitely Poeme

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Tresor or Poeme by Lancome
Jump to