Search Forum

What is your favorite vetiver fragrance?

26 - 50 by 78
3 years ago

"fat electrician" would be my least favorite vetiver with its nutty cream twist.

3 years ago

I always have a soft spot Terre D’Hermes. It is a classic, but it always works.
i also like L’artisan Timbuktu and Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum 2017.

Re: What is your favorite vetiver fragrance? 3 years ago
Vmaster
Now that spring is almost here, I am curious as to what your favorite vetiver fragrance is.

I’ve always enjoyed vetiver in the winter, actually 😊. Nevertheless, my all-time favorite must by L.T. Piver’s original vetiver that came in a splash bottle (not the more recent version with the plastic gold cap). The original was very, very earthy - even to the point that I found it flat, but I think that flatness made it special, for me.

L.T. Piver unfortunately stopped its production, and I was in a state of loss for a basic vertices scent. Yes, Guerlain’s is quite nice, but a bit too sophisticated to my liking. Then I happened onto Fragonard’s vetiver, which I’ve adopted.

Vmaster
Now that spring is almost here, I am curious as to what your favorite vetiver fragrance is.

I personally would recommend Elie Saab Essence N6 Vetiver as the most modern and versatile vetiver sent.

Guerlain Vetiver is the best classic Vetiver. Less refined and more harsh.

Encre Noire by Lalique, Vetyverio by Diptyque, Sycomore by Chanel, Vetiver Oriental by Serge Lutens and Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford are worth checking out as well!

Winand
Vmaster

I personally would recommend Elie Saab Essence N6 Vetiver as the most modern and versatile vetiver sent.

Encre Noire by Lalique, Vetyverio by Diptyque, Sycomore by Chanel, Vetiver Oriental by Serge Lutens and Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford are worth checking out as well!

I had Encre Noire in the past, WOW.

3 years ago
Alexaben

actually i love fragrances so i love all perfumes💖

You haven't tried Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange 😃

Nishane 3 years ago

Sultan Vetiver

3 years ago
DonVanVliet
Alexaben

actually i love fragrances so i love all perfumes💖

You haven't tried Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange 😃

😂

The best creation is Nishane ‘s vieuw on Vetiver , but personnaly the most wearable Vetiver is Tom Ford’s grey Vetiver , and offcourse the vintage Creed Vetiver. 
Static
The best creation is Nishane ‘s vieuw on Vetiver , but personnaly the most wearable Vetiver is Tom Ford’s grey Vetiver , and offcourse the vintage Creed Vetiver. 

The best for me is Tom Ford Grey vetiver. Even better than Roja vetiver EDP. Hands Down 

3 years ago
3 years ago

Encre Noire Lalique

Salahharake
Winand
Vmaster

I had Encre Noire in the past, WOW.

Does Anyone know of good Fragrances to layer with Encre Noir or Encre Noir Sport? I have a decent collection on my profile. Thank You

3 years ago

I have Sycomore, Encre Noir, Carven's (vintage), Givenchy and two by Zara.

I would say Guerlain's. 

However, I tried Zara's Intense Vetiver and it is a really nice rendition of vetiverol with some vetiveria zizanoide.

3 years ago

Guerlain Vetiver

Vetiver 2 years ago

Bois Imperial has a nice vetiver undertone from the beginning till the end.

Re: What is your favorite vetiver fragrance? 2 years ago
Amir1990kk

عطر يا ويل من رمسات

Perfume Ya Will from Ramasat?

Sorry, I had to run this through Google translate. I've never heard of it but I really love the horse themed bottle.

2 years ago 1
 Guerlain Vetiver and Banana Republic Linen Vetiver.

Cheers!
2 years ago 1

As far as i know:

Note di Profumum, vet_g16

Nishane, Sultan Vetiver

Guerlain Vetiver

2 years ago 2

Quite like Vetiver Extraordinaire from Frederic Malle 

2 years ago 1
Terre D’Hermes
2 years ago 1
Omardo
Sycomore by chanel first by far, then Terre d'Hermes although I wouldn't consider it a proper vetiver fragrance. Ecre noire is very similar to Sycomore and to save money I use it instead of chanel.
Grey vetiver by tom ford a totally different take on vetiver, much more fresh, I like it but is out of my top three.

Vetiver by Etro is a vetiver scent that I've really liked for the past two years. A strong smell of roots, smoke, earth, wood, mold, and spices.

2 years ago 1

Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford EDP

Terre d'Hermes by Hermes EDT

Sultan Vetiver by Nishane EDP

Vetiverissimo by Bruno Fazzolari EDP

2 years ago
Royall Vetiver - simple but good!

Grey Vetiver EdT (Tom Ford)

Vetiver Exreme (Guerlain)

Vétiver (Annich Goutal 1985), discontinued

2 years ago
Jacobtf
My fave is Nishane - Sultan Vetiver.

Enough said it is definitely the greatest vetiver of all time 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What is your favorite vetiver fragrance?
26 - 50 by 78
Jump to