Search Forum

Adding perfumes to database

Adding perfumes to database 3 years ago

Hi there, I have 6 perfumes that I want to propose but when I go to the research section and click on "propose a perfume", it just takes me to the instructions page. Why isn't the proposal submission form coming up?

3 years ago

How does nobody here have an answer for this???

3 years ago

Hi buddy!

I just checked it and it took me over to the submission form. However, I had to change my tablet from tablet mode to desktop mode. See if that helps. (Sorry for the delayed response.) 😁

Thank-you! 3 years ago
Exciter76

Hi buddy!

I just checked it and it took me over to the submission form. However, I had to change my tablet from tablet mode to desktop mode. See if that helps. (Sorry for the delayed response.) 😁

You're a doll! Thank-you so so so much!!! Big hugs for you my darling!xo

3 years ago

Same here! I cannot propose ANY fragrance ,i could in the past,not anymore though. Phone or laptop,it shows the guide and that s about it Sad

3 years ago

Please note that this feature can be deactivated if the submitter continuously ignores remarks and follow-up requests. If submissions cause considerably more work than the actual benefit of the submission, we reserve the possibility to exclude such submitters.

Re: Adding perfumes to database 3 years ago
JSpines

Hi there, I have 6 perfumes that I want to propose but when I go to the research section and click on "propose a perfume", it just takes me to the instructions page. Why isn't the proposal submission form coming up?

Dear JSpines,

Thank you for your sincere feedback on Parfumo and for bringing this to our attention.

We apologise for the inconvenience you faced during your activity, rest assured that your feedback has already been well noted in order to take the necessary action.

We deeply value our Parfumo community and will do our best to continuously improve!

Best regards,

Parfumo Support

3 years ago
Lexa

Same here! I cannot propose ANY fragrance ,i could in the past,not anymore though. Phone or laptop,it shows the guide and that s about it Sad

Dear Lexa,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your activity, rest assured that your feedback has already been well noted in order to take the necessary action.

Best regards,

Parfumo Support

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Parfumo Research Adding perfumes to database
Jump to