Search Forum

Megamare and other aquatics.

Megamare and other aquatics. 3 years ago

my first question is whether Megamare Orto Parisi can be similar to zoologist Squid Zoologist Perfumes .while the second is: since I don't like a lot aquatic parfums as they don't last long, and generally I find them all a bit similar, megamare could replace the idea of my next 3 summer purchases, that are Chrome Pure Azzaro plus Chrome Sport Azzaro plus Azzaro Chrome Extreme Azzaro ...?

Thanks.

Re: Megamare and other aquatics. 3 years ago
Lovetribe78

my first question is whether Megamare Orto Parisi can be similar to zoologist Squid Zoologist Perfumes .while the second is: since I don't like a lot aquatic parfums as they don't last long, and generally I find them all a bit similar, megamare could replace the idea of my next 3 summer purchases, that are Chrome Pure Azzaro plus Chrome Sport Azzaro plus Azzaro Chrome Extreme Azzaro ...?

Thanks.

Brother , Megamare is a beast . Performance is very good and the longevity is like 1 days at least on your skin. 30 days on your cloth or you may say until you wash it off. I havn't tried Squid but i heard Zoologist perfumes are very hard to wear . Anyway , Megamare is a love or hate it type. Definitely very unique composition on aquatic notes . Its a must have.

3 years ago

Thanks

Re: Megamare and other aquatics. 3 years ago
Shafkat82
Lovetribe78

Thanks.

Brother , Megamare is a beast . Performance is very good and the longevity is like 1 days at least on your skin. 30 days on your cloth or you may say until you wash it off. I havn't tried Squid but i heard Zoologist perfumes are very hard to wear . Anyway , Megamare is a love or hate it type. Definitely very unique composition on aquatic notes . Its a must have.

Well said, its unreal how powerful and potent Megamare is! It lasts and lasts and lasts. Another one from the same House is Bergamask. Both are monsters.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Megamare and other aquatics.
Jump to