Search Forum

Valentino Uomo

Valentino Uomo 10 years ago
"Valentino Uomo (Eau de Toilette) | Valentino", have you tried it yet ? when will it be available in europe ?
10 years ago
Got a sample, not tested yet. Should be available soon, check your department stores.
10 years ago
just bought it today i think its a great composition
10 years ago
It smells good and with a number of ingredients to make it interesting. But since I'm not fond of iris and gourmands it's not for me.
10 years ago
I've tested it twice now and found it a somewhat warmer alternative to Dior Homme. With the addition of hazelnut, which I think compliments the composition well. Since I already own Dior Homme, I felt Valentino Uomo was redundant.
10 years ago
Tried it on a tester strip in Las Vegas yesterday at their boutique. On paper it comes off as a slightly sweet chocolate hazelnut concoction with an iris-like silky smooth texture. Very refined, subtle and polished. I do get the comparisons to DH and DHI (two compositions that I dislike though respect) but strongly prefer the Valentino... At least on paper. I can't stand the gaudy bottle it comes in, but while this kind of style is not really my thing, I was impressed enough with the juice inside to definitely seek it out again later for a full skin test and possibly a purchase. Those that enjoy the style of DHI should absolutely get their nose on this one as it is a different composition completely, but has a similar vibe stylistically.
10 years ago
I sprayed this in-store a few weeks back & I did like it from what I recall. The bottle itself is worth the purchase.

http://www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Valentino/Vale ntino_Uomo

V. Uomo Intenso 3 years ago

😀Uomo Intenso - pro mě chemická zbraň hromadného ničení

Notify about new comments
Jump to