Search Forum

Scent of the Day

726 - 750 by 8823
11 years ago
11 years ago
I did sleep like a comatose log, last night. Nyquil, lol. Then I woke up this morning and realised that women won big time, in last night's elections, I don't have to fear for my uterus, woohoo!!! *happy dance*

I'm breathing a little bit better, but the coughing has picked up. When this is all over, my ribs will be stress fractured and I'll have abs that will rival with Olga's, lol.

Scent, today? Hmmm... BPAL's Bengal. It smells like my morning chai, absolutely delicious. Very Happy
11 years ago

To the gym!
Just got 4 new bottles in the mail, so it's testing time! Wink
11 years ago
Damn what a cool looking bottle...
11 years ago
About to take a shower and put on one of my lates catches:

EDP.

From what i am smelling on my hand, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Exclamation
11 years ago
11 years ago
Hanami Annayake for women

11 years ago
11 years ago
I am beginning to feel better, so today, I will attempt a workout. No yoga yet, I am not ready to be upside down yet, lol. But a gym session with cardio and no weights body conditioning should be ok. At least I hope so.
Pre workout, no perfume, I'll just use a jasmine soap in the shower.
(Pacifica Tunisian jasmine soap) it leaves just enough scent on the skin without being OTT while sweating hard.
11 years ago
Quadrille Balenciaga
11 years ago
Didn't workout, nearly passed out at the grocery store, so I figured I need more time, lol... And I forgot to wear perfume altogether, in the end.
11 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11 years ago
Dior Homme. Very nice but prehaps a bit too upscale of a scent for me. It's so pretty smelling, round and soft, no sharp edges to be found. I don't mind a bit of brashness.
11 years ago

Wearing this morning. Was helping a member on Fragrantica with it by taking some pictures.....so I decided I might as well wear it.
11 years ago
Lanvin Arpege extrait
11 years ago
"A*Men Pure Shot" by Thierry Mugler
11 years ago
11 years ago
Eau de Parfum
11 years ago
My nose is working, finally!!! But I still feel like crap on the spin cycle, lol. I need a simple, light, straightforward scent... Maybe just an essential oil, for aromatherapy purposes.
11 years ago
Esprit de Gingembre Pour Femme Angel Schlesser to the gym!

11 years ago
Going out to dinner in gorgeous Organza Indecence!

11 years ago
11 years ago
Innocent Rock: for a TM creation it's way too subtle....but still has the TM unique personality. Going to wear it to the gym later as well

11 years ago
Krazy Krizia EDP
11 years ago
Notify about new comments
726 - 750 by 8823
Jump to