New design

YAY
87% 7
NAY
12% 1
Total Votes: 8
New Guerlain releases Yay or Nay 3 years ago

Hi everyone, 

What are your thoughts on Guerlain's newest releases? For me personally it is exciting news as I don't alway appreciate the diversity of packaging they had, especially the wooden frame bottles and Elixirs cheap'ish caps. It is sad to see LELM bottles going for good though 😑 Still, I'm excited to see that the new range is finally appearing here on the platform. I've been collecting little bits of info over last half a year ever since I found out they are coming. And would love to share it here.

- From what I understood the collections that are being merged and face the new design are: L'art et la Matiere, Les Parisiennes and Elixirs.

- A lot is getting the final chop and won't come back

- Many are changing their name

- Couple of new releases are on the way

- Eau de Lit and Eau Secrete are getting white lables, rest are in black

- Bottles come in 100 ml and 200 ml size

What fragrances are there (that I know of for certain that are on the way). List is not complete but feel free to add more in the comments if you know what else is there on the way. 

- Neroli Outrenoir

- Tonka Imperiale

- Iris Torréfié

- Frenchy Lavande

- Verveine Revolutionnaire

- Santal Pao Rosa

- Herbes Troublantes

- Rose Chérie

- Eau Secrète

- Eau de Lit

Would love to hear your thoughts 💭

3 years ago

From my point of view, this marketing overhaul comes a bit premature. I was just starting to get familiar with the L'art bottles, which are timeless art pieces. Same goes for the beehive bottles and the wooden Frenchy bottles. Only the élixirs bottles, I never liked those. 

Anyway.. Judging from the recent entries in the Parfumo database, the glasswork looks solid heavy quality. Not bad! I just hope that cap isn't too plastic-y. It is so BIG!

Great concerns 3 years ago

I get your concerns. Bee bottles are part of customization program, these won’t disappear as far as I know. I’m excited about the new design. The bee on the back of the bottle is a lovely touch. I did worry if lids are too big as well, not anymore. I have Tonka Imperiale in 200ml format and the cap is slightly larger than Bortnikoff in size, height wise they are the same. It has golden plate with Guerlain logo on top, interesting touch ☺️

Re: New Guerlain releases Yay or Nay 3 years ago
Ka3n

Hi everyone, 

What are your thoughts on Guerlain's newest releases? For me personally it is exciting news as I don't alway appreciate the diversity of packaging they had, especially the wooden frame bottles and Elixirs cheap'ish caps. It is sad to see LELM bottles going for good though 😑 Still, I'm excited to see that the new range is finally appearing here on the platform. I've been collecting little bits of info over last half a year ever since I found out they are coming. And would love to share it here.

- From what I understood the collections that are being merged and face the new design are: L'art et la Matiere, Les Parisiennes and Elixirs.

- A lot is getting the final chop and won't come back

- Many are changing their name

- Couple of new releases are on the way

- Eau de Lit and Eau Secrete are getting white lables, rest are in black

- Bottles come in 100 ml and 200 ml size

What fragrances are there (that I know of for certain that are on the way). List is not complete but feel free to add more in the comments if you know what else is there on the way. 

- Neroli Outrenoir

- Tonka Imperiale

- Iris Torréfié

- Frenchy Lavande

- Verveine Revolutionnaire

- Santal Pao Rosa

- Herbes Troublantes

- Rose Chérie

- Eau Secrète

- Eau de Lit

Would love to hear your thoughts 💭

I have one more that is one of the new releases, it's called Epices Volees

Last edited by PerfumeaholK on 07.08.2021, 08:19; edited 1 time in total
3 years ago

Epices Volees wow, sounds indeed like entirely new one. Thank you for adding to this post🤝

3 years ago

Epices volees is the renaming of Arsene Lupin Voyou. 
Oeillet pourpre is the renaming of Lui. 
Herbes troublantes is the renaming of Un dimanche a la campagne. 

3 years ago
Eurochic

Epices volees is the renaming of Arsene Lupin Voyou. 
Oeillet pourpre is the renaming of Lui. 
Herbes troublantes is the renaming of Un dimanche a la campagne. 

Wonderful! Thank you so much!

I found out  in-between about the final pricing that we see in the shops from September. 

100 ml for 295 eur 

200 ml for 425 eur

There are candles, fragranced diffusers and 4 edt creations coming (guess white lables are for edt) those are 150 er for 100ml

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Discussions New Guerlain releases Yay or Nay
Jump to