Search Forum

What parfum to get for myself right now

What parfum to get for myself right now 3 years ago

Hi all!

I am currently in my early 20’s and recently got in to fragrances a bit. 
so I bought myself a Versace Eros and a Chanel allure homme sports extreme. 
im looking to (for now) get 2 more. For the first one I want one that’s fun, outgoing, fresh and good for the outside or going out clubbing. Kinda like the Versace Eros. 
and for the second one I’m looking for one that’s good for the same things, but a bit more low key , so it’s wearable for school or the office aswel. So kinda like the Chanel homme sports. 
money isn’t realllllly a problem, but I want them to last a long time. Any recommendations would be very appreciated:) 

What parfum to get for myself right now 3 years ago

For daily usage, fun, long lasting and versatile enough for clubbing i'd recommend Paco Rabanne Lucky. It's not as fresh as Versace Eros though, but then again, Eros is a versatile workhorse. 

For school and office usage i'd recommend Yves saint laurent Y eau de parfum. Versatile, fresh and long lasting. Heck, you could pull it off in a club.

Re: What parfum to get for myself right now 3 years ago
Aquarius1

For daily usage, fun, long lasting and versatile enough for clubbing i'd recommend Paco Rabanne Lucky. It's not as fresh as Versace Eros though, but then again, Eros is a versatile workhorse. 

For school and office usage i'd recommend Yves saint laurent Y eau de parfum. Versatile, fresh and long lasting. Heck, you could pull it off in a club.

Hi, thanks for your response! I actually really like the 1 million Lucky! But i didn’t buy it because of it being a EDT and not a EDP, or is there no performance difference?

Re: What parfum to get for myself right now 3 years ago
Tommykk
Aquarius1

Hi, thanks for your response! I actually really like the 1 million Lucky! But i didn’t buy it because of it being a EDT and not a EDP, or is there no performance difference?

Can't say I've ever gotten performance issues with Lucky despite it being an EDT, I've gotten at least 8 hours performance out of it. It has great sillage in the first two hours, and still got compliments after those hours. (though I've gotten these compliments in close encounters in clubs. When clubs were still open).

But it all comes down to skin chemistry though, it could have a different effect for you. Better to test it first. 

(Maar dat spreekt voor zich) Wink 

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations What parfum to get for myself right now
Jump to