Search Forum

Scent of the Day

751 - 775 by 8823
11 years ago
Just got home from the gym to a nice pile of packages ( the mailman really hates me by now Embarassed ). Lots of testing to do for the next few days, but for now I am about to take a shower and put on one of my latest catches: Vintage L`Interdit Givenchy

11 years ago
Why would the mailman hate you, Olga?

I'm out of commission for the next few days, I really don't feel like having perfume right now.
11 years ago
Because of all the packages he has to dump at the back door! Embarassed
He doesn't even bother to ring the bell anymore.Laughing
11 years ago
I'll tell you an anecdote only a fellow perfume freak would appreciate:

Back when I had just moved to California, I lived in an apartment with my man. One late afternoon, he texts me "I'm home, parking, I'll be right up"

I had just gotten out of the shower so I didn't bother putting clothes on, it was summer, around 85 degrees or so.
Knock on the door, I figured maybe he had his hands full and couldn't get his key so I opened the door wide... To find myself face to face with the UPS guy who just handed me the box with his eyes popping out of his head.

I grabbed the box, slammed the door shut, then Mr. L shows up and says "I just crossed paths with the UPS guy, he was bright red with a huge smile"

The good news is after that, we were on first name basis, lol.
11 years ago
I just applied the Vétiver by Annick Goutal. The only classic Vetiver that is also an aquatic!
11 years ago
I've been in Hermessence Ambre Nargile all day and loving every minute of it!
11 years ago
Angel, which I will only wear in cool weather and on the weekends.
11 years ago
Oh, God, that vintage L'interdit is beautiful.....but forever lasting!
Could not wait for it to go away to put my bed time perfume.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This is quite uncomplicated but absolutely gorgeous cinnamon and vanilla!
11 years ago
Olga1780:

I moved out to the countryside a couple of months ago, and realized something really funny:
The mailman here never knocks on the door and wait for someone to open (the doorbell isn't working, if we have one. Not sure if we do).
He just walks right in and leave the packages on the dresser in the hallway Very Happy If I hear him/her I don't even manage to get out there before he's gone. IF I hear it, often those packages just seem to have appeared in the hallway by magic.
11 years ago
Lalique Le Parfum
11 years ago
EvaK:
Olga1780:

I moved out to the countryside a couple of months ago, and realized something really funny:
The mailman here never knocks on the door and wait for someone to open (the doorbell isn't working, if we have one. Not sure if we do).
He just walks right in and leave the packages on the dresser in the hallway Very Happy If I hear him/her I don't even manage to get out there before he's gone. IF I hear it, often those packages just seem to have appeared in the hallway by magic.

That's pretty Rude
11 years ago
EvaK:
Olga1780:

LOL. Eva, I have a feeling my mailman can't take abuse anymore.....because quite a few of my recent purchases started magically appearing in other states or at the wrong post offices. Evil or Very Mad
Which leaves the seller double-screwed.
11 years ago
Just organized all my AGs, finally!

Wearing Eau De Charlotte

11 years ago
EvaK:
Olga1780:

That's really cool, I would love to get my packages inside so they don't get exposed to the elements if I can't get to them right away. But if they did that in the US they'd get charged with unlawful trespassing or something like that, lol.
11 years ago
I recently lost my ebay virginity in my quest to obtain the Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire sample set. Now wearing "Cologne Noir"e.

Was it worth it??????????????????????
Rolling Eyes
11 years ago

samples
11 years ago
Still feeling like hell. But I think I'll try a light musk of some kind, today. That's always comforting.
11 years ago
Olga1780:
Just got home from the gym to a nice pile of packages ( the mailman really hates me by now Embarassed ).

The mailman should love you: more packages means job stability!
Wink
11 years ago
"Habanita" of Molinard. Wild velvet ! Very Happy
11 years ago
Sherapop:
Olga1780:
Just got home from the gym to a nice pile of packages ( the mailman really hates me by now Embarassed ).

Wink

In that case, Sherapop, get rid of your Ebay virginity, and start helping maintain the postal service staff demand! Laughing
11 years ago
Olga1780:
Sherapop:
Olga1780:

Wink

In that case, Sherapop, get rid of your Ebay virginity, and start helping maintain the postal service staff demand! Laughing

No worries: I do my part--even without ebay! Twisted Evil
11 years ago
Gucci Premiere

"Meh" big time. Looks like another addtition to my gym perfume collection Rolling Eyes
11 years ago
Krasnaya Moskva/Moscou Rouge

11 years ago
Amber & Sandalwood by Kuumba Made (fragrance oil)
11 years ago
A cold november morning here, up in the North, Tea For Two by L Artisan is perfect.
Notify about new comments
751 - 775 by 8823
Jump to