Search Forum

What perfume have you bought recently?

51 - 75 by 534
11 years ago
I purchased Kiel's Fig Leaf & Sage. I used up my 10ml bottle and realized I could not live without this fragrance so I went out and got a fb.
11 years ago
Received my highly-awaited perfume parcel today *yippieh*

Mazzolari´s "Patchouly"
MEMO´s "Luxor Oud"
and
Laboratorio Olfattivo´s "Alkemi"

arrived - I am very happy.

Mazzolari´s "Patchouly" was sold out everywhere I asked, I was a bit worried it might not be available anymore...but now I know it´s just very popular Smile
11 years ago

3.4 oz

1.35 oz
11 years ago
Acqua di Stresa's "Calycanthus Brumae"
11 years ago
Keiko mecheri Loukhoum! I love this and decided i really dont want to be without it.
11 years ago
I broke my rule buying up 50-100 ml bottles and bought my first set of minis ( Dolby would be so proud of me Exclamation )

M. Micallef Watch

M. Micallef Royal Muska

M. Micallef Night Aoud

M. Micallef Jewel for Her

M. Micallef Aoud Gourmet

M. Micallef Vanille Aoud

But if I like them I will probably still end up chasing the biggest bottles possible Laughing So far, this house has not disappointed me once.
11 years ago
Walgreens had a set of Curve minis on sale, so I got 'em. $19.95 = three new scents. Score! (Way beats the full bottle of Curve Appeal that TJ Maxx was selling a few weeks back for the same price!)
11 years ago
La Prairie Life Threads Emerald 1.7 oz

La Prairie Life Threads Gold 1.7 oz

La Prairie Life Threads Platinum 1.7 oz
11 years ago
My latest catches are Balmain Ambre Gris and Prada Infusion d'Rose

I've had a bit of money to spend on perfume lately. But I'm trying to be disciplined and stick to my wishlist, instead of chasing after every bright, shiney thing that catches my attention. I'll wait and watch for what I want until I can get it at the right price. I could never fork out $200 for a bottle of perfume.
11 years ago
Seatonica:

I've had a bit of money to spend on perfume lately. But I'm trying to be disciplined and stick to my wishlist, instead of chasing after every bright, shiney thing that catches my attention. I'll wait and watch for what I want until I can get it at the right price. I could never fork out $200 for a bottle of perfume.

I am entirely with you on the $ 200 bottles! But unfortunately, by the time i catch what I want for the right price, I end up with 20 other great deals .....which makes my desired bargain not qualify as a bargain Evil or Very Mad
11 years ago
Olga1780:
I am entirely with you on the $ 200 bottles! But unfortunately, by the time i catch what I want for the right price, I end up with 20 other great deals .....which makes my desired bargain not qualify as a bargain Evil or Very Mad

Ha ha Olga - I think it's a law of the universe! I let something go last night because I have my eye on something else with a heftier price tag. That bottle went for $7! Think we should start a 'one that got away' thread?
11 years ago
"Series 6 Synthetic: Skai" by Comme des Garçons.
Strange but captivating, though the bottle looks like some bio-hazard-container to be brought to problem-carbage-collectors...
11 years ago
Seatonica:

I start to feel a little bit dizzy when I see the $100 price tag approaching me in the rear-view mirror. $200 -- no way! Some fragrance bottles do make the case for those kind of prices, but then again I wonder how much of that $200 is for the bottle, you know?
11 years ago
Rochas Femme Rochas 3.4oz EDP for $29!

I have a vintage PDT and a new formula EDT, but when I saw EDP for this ridiculous price, I grabbed it without a second thought! They are asking for $90 and up for EDP on Ebay now!

Oh, God, I just moved here and I am already embarrassing myself by dominating this thread Embarassed
11 years ago
The topic is what have you bought recently - can it be expanded to include what made you buy it? Do you have a buying strategy Olga?
11 years ago
I just ordered a set of 13 samples from Parfum d'Empire. I visited their site on Sea's recommendation and she was right - it was incredibly quick, easy and cheap! The samples were 22 Euro (about $27 AUD). I can't wait to get them in the post!

My next project is going to be Neil Morris... if anyone has any experiences with NM, I'd love to hear from you.
11 years ago
Seatonica:
The topic is what have you bought recently - can it be expanded to include what made you buy it? Do you have a buying strategy Olga?

Seatonica, in my case, it would be greed most of the time! Laughing

But on a serious note, even though to some it looks I like buy everything that is not nailed down on Ebay, I do have my rules in perfume buying that I follow.

First and foremost, I have strict price brackets: I'll be damned if I spend more than $90 on a full bottle, no matter what it is...it just doesn't make sense to me. So far, it has worked for me, and by being patient I got everything I wanted (including quite a few niche) and more for the prices I wanted.

Another strategy ( a crazy one)....I never buy minis or samples and stick to the largest bottles possible. I only broke down a few days ago and ordered a few Micallef minis, only because I have not much room left for FBs.

I do have a wish list, but by now most of it is non-essential...I already have everything I want,and most likely all the new stuff will be a smell-alike, but some of the perfumes from my wish list are for collecting purposes mostly.

The way I keep getting in trouble with all these unexpected bargains is I start looking for something specific, then start checking what else the seller has to offer....and before I know I can't resist the other deals of a life time. Laughing

My last but not the least strategy: always keep my Bidnapper membership....helps me zap most of the deals last minute for lower prices Twisted EvilExclamation
11 years ago
Wasn't going to, but I'll blame Olga ... So just got myself a bottle of Ted Lapidus Rumba Passion.

11 years ago
I went a little overboard this past weekend. I bought:

Diptyque Eau de Lierre
Thierry Mugler Alien Fragrance of Leather
Aquolina Pink Sugar
Aquolina Gold Sugar

The Aquolinas came as a set. I tried and loved Gold Sugar and thought the set was a great price. I got the 1.7 Pink and 1.7 Gold plus bath gel and lotion for something like $56. Couldnt pass that up.
11 years ago
Just wait...I am going to corrupt everyone here! Laughing
11 years ago
Here I am again...ugh.
Essenza del Tempo Trussardi 100 ml

Charmes Secrets: Passion Absolue Laurence Dumont 50 ml

11 years ago
La Prairie Life Threads Silver 1.7 oz

Marina Picasso Chapeau Bleu 3.4 oz

1 oz
11 years ago
Olga, get out of here!
Just got a 1oz/30ml bottle in perfect condition of Lucien Lelong Sirocco. Have been curious about this house for a long time and enjoy the very unique packaging.
Label on my bottle is green.

11 years ago
Dolby, How is it? I only have a mini of Indiscreet...also got out of curiosity. Too much for my nose.

Ok, getting out of here....going on Ebay Laughing
11 years ago
I am back. Just won La Prairie Life Threads Sapphire 1.7 oz

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands What perfume have you bought recently?
51 - 75 by 534
Jump to