Search Forum

Warm cherries

Warm cherries 12 years ago
Im craving for the Italian Amarena cherries you can buy in a jar.
The taste and smell are incredible. especialy when you eat them warm.
Im looking for a scent likes this, does any one knows if there a perfume like these cheries exists?
12 years ago
"Louve" bv Serge Lutens???!!!
12 years ago
Moni43:
"Louve" bv Serge Lutens???!!!

Although there is a cherry facet to Louve, to my nose, it is more of a loukhoum perfume...

I think that Lolita Lempicka "Fleur Défendue" sometimes showcases a nice cherry note.. depends on the day!

Laughing
12 years ago
Thxs girls, I have to try both then Smile
12 years ago
To me "Fendi" has always evoked the association with warm alcoholic cherries. But this is only an imagiantion of mine since I have never eaten Amarena cherries
12 years ago
Eternity:
To me "Fendi" has always evoked the association with warm alcoholic cherries. But this is only an imagiantion of mine since I have never eaten Amarena cherries

Hi Eternity, I know Fendi and totally dislike that one
12 years ago
Delphine67:
Eternity:

Hi Eternity, I know Fendi and totally dislike that one

It is so interesting how our interpretations and associations differ! To me, "Fendi" is all about cardamom!

Cool
12 years ago
Sherapop, I had long time ago a bottle of lolita lempicka. That whas some cherries and licorice. Is 'fleur defendue"similar to that one? or totally not
12 years ago
Delphine67:
Sherapop, I had long time ago a bottle of lolita lempicka. That whas some cherries and licorice. Is 'fleur defendue"similar to that one? or totally not

I do think that they are similar, but the signature perfume is darker and heavier. I remember being surprised when I first tested Fleur Défendue that licorice was not listed among the notes.

So to answer your question: yes, they are siblings!

Cool
12 years ago
Sherapop:
Delphine67:

I do think that they are similar, but the signature perfume is darker and heavier. I remember being surprised when I first tested Fleur Défendue that licorice was not listed among the notes.

So to answer your question: yes, they are siblings!

Cool

Thxs for your answer Shera Pop I will try it then Smile
12 years ago
You will find lots of cherries in "Loukhoum Parfum Le Soir" by Keiko Mecheri. Mixed with almonds and ultra-deliciously sweet.

That one is only for steadfast gourmand lovers Smile
12 years ago
PontNeuf:
You will find lots of cherries in "Loukhoum Parfum Le Soir" by Keiko Mecheri. Mixed with almonds and ultra-deliciously sweet.

wow, thxs pont neuf that sounds great going to try it. Smile
12 years ago
You could try this recent(ish) Demeter release:

Or again this one:
(LL Amarena Whim)

I haven't tried either. Only basing this on the notes.
12 years ago
Dolby:
You could try this recent(ish) Demeter release:

Or again this one:
(LL Amarena Whim)

I haven't tried either. Only basing this on the notes.

thxs dolby both are already on my test list
11 years ago
Delphine67:

It's eternally interesting to me how differently some fragrances are received by each wearer. Fleur Defendue didn't emphasize cherries at all for me, or almonds either, which is what I was after. I found it a very fresh and light floral, with that "fresh from the shower" feeling.
11 years ago
To me, the queen of cherries has to be Cartier Délices. Also, BPAL makes Blood Kiss, which is a deep dark rendition of the cherry theme.
11 years ago
PontNeuf:

Hmmm . . . this sounds like it might actually be a suitable replacement for GLORIA by CACHAREL.

I will sample it, but in the meantime, can anyone comment on any Gloria similarity?
11 years ago
What about "Monegal Cherry Musk" !? Im hearing great reveiws, has anyone here tried it?!
11 years ago
LiliumLibido:
To me, the queen of cherries has to be Cartier Délices. Also, BPAL makes Blood Kiss, which is a deep dark rendition of the cherry theme.

+ 1

Scarlet Larkspur Ineke

G Gigli Romeo Gigli
11 years ago
I can't believe I forgot this one! Some say, it's a copy of Lolita Lempicka, but I find them very different.

11 years ago
Like Olga has already suggested, Le Petit Robe Noir and one more I would suggest you to try www.parfumo.com/Perfumes/Jesus_Del_Pozo/In_Bla ck
Notify about new comments
Jump to