FAVORITES GOURMANDS AND SWEETS

FRAGRANCES , PLEASE

5 months ago 3

Hello and welcome. Smile

You should definitely try

Chanel coromandel

initio rehab
kilian Angels share
Parfums de marly layton (not super gourmand) But good.

those are some good starters.

Kind Regards

5 months ago 1
5 months ago 2

I Love New York for HerI Love New York for Her is great - Blueberry muffin! 😃

Gourmand perfume 4 months ago

Hello! Some of my favorite gourmands are The Only One ( caramel latte dessert with violets, very sweet, a bit powdery, good longevity), La Vie Est Belle, Ari By Ariana Grande, Fancy.

4 months ago
DonVanVliet

I Love New York for HerI Love New York for Her is great - Blueberry muffin! 😃

Yes, yes, yes!!! I've forgotten how great it is. It's in my perfume tray rotation this month and it is glorious!

One of the most realistic gourmands 2 months ago

If you want to smell a really realistic Strawberry cake (like you see in the photo)
then you maybe should try "one umbrella for two" by floraiku.
It might not be for everyone but if you like gourmand you shouldnt miss it.

2 months ago

Kerosene - Unknown PLeasures for that sweet lemon tart merengue vibe

20 days ago

One underrated gourmand is Hendley Amora. Strawberries and champagne.

17 days ago

Let me begin with a disclaimer: I don't work for nor am I associated with Ganache Parfums. That said, I'm a big fan of their offerings. The owner/perfumer, Jarehkye Covarrubias, often threatens to pull the plug on his business, but usually comes back after a brief hiatus. This time he claims to be finished with the whole enterprise by the end of the month. Since he's claiming to close up shop, all of his perfumes are heavily discounted. I have Cheat DayCheat Day, which is a hyper-realistic Neapolitan scent made richer with espresso. It's a must-have for anyone seeking a chocolate and strawberries combo. I've also gotten sample sets that were gourmand heaven. Chocolate WastedChocolate Wasted is a requirement in any chocolate lover's wardrobe. Strawberry Panna Cotta (2017)Strawberry Panna Cotta (2017) rivaled Fraaagola SaalaaataFraaagola Saalaaata for best strawberry scent to my nose and JoeJoe (and all of his other coffee scents) has a cult following. Check that house out before he closes his shop for good.

Gourmands 13 days ago

Vanitas by Profumo Roma.

Smells like fruity pebbles and longevity is incredible.

Jump to