Search Forum

New or fake ADG Profumo?

New or fake ADG Profumo? 2 years ago
Can someone please help me out?
I just ordered ADG Profumo. My batch code is 38U700F. On checkfresh.com it says the fragrance is 22 years old, which seems very unlikely. On checkcosmetic.net it says the fragrance is from july 2021. I'm concerned I might have gotten a fake one, since the bottle design seems odd. Instead of reflective metal letters, the letters are matt grey. Also the tekst 'profumo' at the bottom is bigger than usual. Is this just a new design or is it most likely I've got a fake one?
In the picture the left is real and the right one is the "sketchy" one
2 years ago

Where did you order it from?

2 years ago

I ordered it from Notino. Already filled out a contactform and they insured it is a real batch. Got it at quite a discount so perhaps there was an issue with the production, hence the discount. 

2 years ago

Does the right one have a magnetic cap? If it isn’t magnetic then it is just the new batch, different design. July 2021 sounds right, 2021 batch.

2 years ago

It had a magnetic cap, but in the end I threw it away. Smelt way too sour and the performance was weak. Never reached for it so I threw it away. Not ordering from Notino again tho, in the same package I ordered Guerlain l’Homme Ideal extreme. Has a black cap instead of red, scratches on it and the atomizer  has a dent in it. Fragrance is perfect, but all together Notino is just a bit disappointing. Might be better off paying the full price

2 years ago

That sounds disappointing. Probably quality control overall is lacking

2 years ago

Might very well be. Anyways, thanks for the reply John

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands New or fake ADG Profumo?
Jump to