Search Forum

Tauer scents

1 - 25 by 51
Tauer scents 12 years ago
I personaly love Reverie au Jardin. Its such a different scent from all the perfumes I have smelled. Its a lavender scent with a fir note in the top wich make it very unusual. recently I have orderd samples of Maroc pour elle. desert marocain, d epices, un rose vermeille and pentachord auburn. Im so curious about these

Wich Tauer is your favorite and why?
Incense Rose 12 years ago
I have ordered a sample of Reverie au Jardin. It sounds like an interesting composition Smile I only tried a few of Tauer's creations, so I cannot say that I have tested the whole line yet but from what I tested my favorite so far is Incense Rose. It is such a beautiful scent: rose, incense and myrrh. There is something deep and spiritual about this scent that I love.
Another vote for Incense Rosé 12 years ago
Like Icekat, I haven't tried everything that Andy Tauer has created, but thus far, it is Incense Rosé that has won my heart.

I haven't yet tried Zeta, but I'd love to someday.
12 years ago
I love l'Air du désert marocain. That's the only full bottle I own. Une rose chyprée is very beautyful, that one would be a temptation. One day...
12 years ago
I wasn't Terribly impressed with the few that I've sampled from Tauer. I though they were good but nothing great.
Re: Incense Rose 12 years ago
Icekat:
... but from what I tested my favorite so far is Incense Rose. It is such a beautiful scent: rose, incense and myrrh. There is something deep and spiritual about this scent that I love.

Yes - I simply cannot forget my first wear of this scent! Very astounding.
12 years ago
thank you for your thougts. I love reverie but want to smell his other perfumes to.

The un rose vermeille sounds that I will like it to.
Une Rose Chyprée. 12 years ago
I love everything about this to me it's a smokey rose with an edge of earthy roots. Depending on my body temperature it turns this fragrance to a rose combined with some citrusy notes with a stronger masculin touch, not sharp but gradually cozy sexy green. But never disrespects the smokey vibe. I cannot ever go without having a bottle of this. An eternal keeper.
Incense Rose 12 years ago
Like the other girls here, not overly familiar with his range, but have tried Incense Rose and adore it.
12 years ago
I do think that Andy has a way with roses! Cool
12 years ago
Im having the flu right now, but soon im going to smaple the Tauers Ive orderd from lucky scent
Tauer 12 years ago
I love Orange Star! Bitter orange, incense and woods- excellent longevity and potency-
12 years ago
MNQ:
I've seen the lovely blue glass bottles and read some very positive reviews on his scents - just haven't seen or read about them anywhere in the UK - will have a snoop about on luckyscent - any recommendations??? Very Happy

MNQ and anyone else looking to sample:

The Tauer Perfumes website has a great sample service, with very generous-sized samples at an excellent price. I believe that shipping is included in the cost, and the presentation is really nice. The vials comme in an attractive sliding aluminum box along with colored cards giving descriptions and notes for each perfume.
12 years ago
Sherapop:
MNQ:
I've seen the lovely blue glass bottles and read some very positive reviews on his scents - just haven't seen or read about them anywhere in the UK - will have a snoop about on luckyscent - any recommendations??? Very Happy

MNQ and anyone else looking to sample:

The Tauer Perfumes website has a great sample service, with very generous-sized samples at an excellent price. I believe that shipping is included in the cost, and the presentation is really nice. The vials comme in an attractive sliding aluminum box along with colored cards giving descriptions and notes for each perfume.

Sherapop, I have seen Andy's site. But you only can pay with a credit card. Dont have one
Andy Tauer samples and scents 12 years ago
About a month ago I ordered 5 samples for about € 26,-. The samples I received were all about 60% filled. I wouldn't call that very generous. That said I liked L'Air du desert Marocain and Une Rose Chypree, but not enough to buy them. I thought I would love Incense Rose, Incense Extreme and Reverie au Jardin, but I didn't like them at all. Imo Andy Tauer scents are very overrated. They all seem to have a kind of (similair) spicy edge to them that only seems to work for L'Air du Desert Marocain.
Re: Andy Tauer samples and scents 12 years ago
Mujo:
About a month ago I ordered 5 samples for about € 26,-. The samples I received were all about 60% filled. I wouldn't call that very generous. That said I liked L'Air du desert Marocain and Une Rose Chypree, but not enough to buy them. I thought I would love Incense Rose, Incense Extreme and Reverie au Jardin, but I didn't like them at all. Imo Andy Tauer scents are very overrated. They all seem to have a kind of (similair) spicy edge to them that only seems to work for L'Air du Desert Marocain.

My vials were full. Sorry that yours weren't.

As far as his style: yes, it's very distinctive. I find it somewhat "wild". People tend to either really like it or dislike it, it seems. I'm in the former group. Cool
Re: Andy Tauer samples and scents 12 years ago
Sherapop:
Mujo:

My vials were full. Sorry that yours weren't.

As far as his style: yes, it's very distinctive. I find it somewhat "wild". People tend to either really like it or dislike it, it seems. I'm in the former group. Cool

Mine were full too. And I like that he uses glass atomiser, let alone the neat tin box and personal touch.

I'm not done with sampling yet, but I thoroughly enjoy the ones I've tested so far; some are nice and others rather excellent, imo.
As for his style, I agree, Sherapop, the so called Tauerade is indeed distinct and might not be as versatile as, for instance, the Guerlainade is.
11 years ago
Has anyone tried the tuberose one? I believe it's called Loretta?
11 years ago
Cryptic:
Has anyone tried the tuberose one? I believe it's called Loretta?

I believe that Loretta is a very recent launch--possibly also limited edition--and I did not see any sample availability at the house website (which is where I prefer to procure my Tauer samples)...
Sad
11 years ago
So far I've tried 11 Carrillon pour un ange & Pentachords Verdant
I did'nt find the one which i liked

11 Carrillon to my nose smelled like Cooking oil spilled
on a Leather Jacket and Pentachords Smelled like melted
plastic plants,

i think that Tauer is one of those houses like Kenzo
that my Senses can't stand but you never know.
11 years ago
My favorites from Tauer are Pentachords Verdant and L' Air. I could live without food for these.
11 years ago
I only have tested two Tauers so far; I really like L'Air du desert, but I totally *worship* Une Rose Chyprée. Out of this world for me.

Although they are very different, there seems to be an olfactory bond between those two and a friend mentioned some kind of "Tauerinade" which all Tauers have.

I will definitely test some more.
11 years ago
DieNase:
I love l'Air du désert marocain. That's the only full bottle I own. Une rose chyprée is very beautyful, that one would be a temptation. One day...

update: now I also own incense rose, which won the battle with rose chypree.
11 years ago
Im still thinking of buying a bottle of reverie au jardin
Notify about new comments
1 - 25 by 51
Jump to