Search Forum

Plum happiness

Plum happiness 3 years ago

Hi 🙂

I am on a plum kick at the moment and I would like to hear about your favorite plum fragrances?
I have Plum Japonais and I absolutely love the smokey plum in it. Others I have tried and liked very much were Gold Leather from Atelier and Halfeti Leather from Penhaligons. Both really nice.

Plum notes 3 years ago 1

Greetings all!

I believe in perfumery base notes are more projectory and long lasting. If you want to hear more plum notes in your scents then look for plum ingredients in the base and middles notes.

Perfumo have great data base.

Here is list of my personal favourites:

1. “Feminite du Bois” by Serge Lutens

2. “Boxeuress” by Serge Lutens

3. “Bois d’Fruits” by Serge Lutens as you can tell I’m his biggest fan Smile

4. “Poison” by Christian Dior

5. “Hypnotic poison” by Christian Dior

6. “Liassons Dangerous” by Killan

7. “Single malt” by Killan

8. “Naughty Fruity” by Mugler

9. ”Ume” & “Bohemes” by Keiko Mecheri

10. “Valentino Donna Noir” by Valentino

11. “Declaration Splendide” by Terry de Gunzburg

12. “Dark purple” by Montale

13. “Bullion” by Byredo

14. “Decadence” by Marc Jacobs

15. “Aziyade” by Parfum d’Empire

16. “Kenzo World Intense” by Kenzo

17. “Love is in the air” by House of Sillage

and many more...

There are no pure plum essential oils, it is all combination of ingredients that play with your imagination. Keep this in mind too. Smile

3 years ago

Hi there, 🙂

"Floriental" by Comme des Garçons is quite nice. It reminds me of "Plum Japonais" but with a lighter feel and it's missing that leather-like component that I sense in Plum Japonais.

Re: Plum notes 3 years ago
AromaPath

Greetings all!

I believe in perfumery base notes are more projectory and long lasting. If you want to hear more plum notes in your scents then look for plum ingredients in the base and middles notes.

Perfumo have great data base.

Here is list of my personal favourites:

1. “Feminite du Bois” by Serge Lutens

2. “Boxeuress” by Serge Lutens

3. “Bois d’Fruits” by Serge Lutens as you can tell I’m his biggest fan Smile

4. “Poison” by Christian Dior

5. “Hypnotic poison” by Christian Dior

6. “Liassons Dangerous” by Killan

7. “Single malt” by Killan

8. “Naughty Fruity” by Mugler

9. ”Ume” & “Bohemes” by Keiko Mecheri

10. “Valentino Donna Noir” by Valentino

11. “Declaration Splendide” by Terry de Gunzburg

12. “Dark purple” by Montale

13. “Bullion” by Byredo

14. “Decadence” by Marc Jacobs

15. “Aziyade” by Parfum d’Empire

16. “Kenzo World Intense” by Kenzo

17. “Love is in the air” by House of Sillage

and many more...

There are no pure plum essential oils, it is all combination of ingredients that play with your imagination. Keep this in mind too. Smile

Wow, that is a long list. Love it Smile i haven’t try neither of the ones you mention, but I definitely will in the future. Thanks for the ideas Smile

Regards

My plum frags! 3 years ago

Great plum fragrance is definitely by The Merchant of Venice ''Arabesque'' beautiful! That's my go-to! Smile
..also from the same house ''Ottoman Amber'' if you're into ambers..

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Plum Cigarillo 3 years ago

The Dua Brand fairly recently released Plum Cigarillo. It has the best plum opening I’ve ever experienced thus far. The rest of it is like a Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille vibe. Really good stuff. Their Iconic Greenwich village is also a great plum fragrance. Check those out.

Re: Plum happiness 3 years ago
Bashke81

Hi 🙂

I am on a plum kick at the moment and I would like to hear about your favorite plum fragrances?
I have Plum Japonais and I absolutely love the smokey plum in it. Others I have tried and liked very much were Gold Leather from Atelier and Halfeti Leather from Penhaligons. Both really nice.

Hi Smile

I'd like to suggest the following fragrances:

Kapsule Woody Karl Lagerfeld

Eau de Fleur de Prunier Kenzo

Sensuous Noir Estée Lauder

Bois d’Ombrie Eau D'Italie

Scent Intense CoSTUME NATIONAL

Art
Bashke81

Hi 🙂

Hi Smile

Is "Kapsule Woody Karl Lagerfeld" still available?

Orandave
Art
Bashke81

Hi 🙂

Hi Smile

Is "Kapsule Woody Karl Lagerfeld" still available?

I'm not sure. I see it time to time in online shops, but never asked if it is really available there.

Re: Plum happiness 2 years ago
Bashke81

Hi 🙂

Plum is my favorite fruit note:) Some excellent perfumes were mentioned already. I would add Palais Nizam by Wienerblut, Rochas Femme and Chambre Noire by Olfactive Studio. My top 3 are: Feminite de Bois, Boxeuses and Plum Japonais.

Re: Plum happiness 2 years ago 1
Bashke81

Hi 🙂

Xerjoff - Muse is absolutely magnificent. Fell in love with it instantly. You gotta love leather and patchouli though. Highly recommend trying it! ^_^

1 year ago

Have somebody trying the "Perle Rare Intense Panouge". I started to love plum in fragrances exactly from this perfume. For me it is plum champagne. 

I would like to try perfumes, that you recommend here. About some of them very curious 🧐🙂

1 year ago

Let me add Ombre Indigo / Olfactive StudioOmbre Indigo

1 year ago

Let me add two more suggestions:

Plum in CognacPlum in Cognac

Amour Bakhoor (Perfume)Amour Bakhoor Perfume

Notify about new comments
Jump to