Search Forum

Feminine Leather scent

26 - 47 by 47
11 years ago
"Tuscan Leather" by Tom Ford. Only to be used by confident women (and men).
11 years ago
Another vote for Cabochard by Gres.
11 years ago
Bottega Veneta all soft and feminine
SL Daim Blond strong suede note with velvety apricot that doesn't get sour or cloying
Chanel Cuir de Russie if you can stand aldehydes
Montana Parfum de Peau a bold 80's perfume
11 years ago
Favita:
My sugestion is Arpege by Lanvin. It's feminine, elegant, leathery and a great classic.

I agree, the vintage for sure. Another vote for Cabochard.
11 years ago
"Beloved" Amouage

A wonderful powdery rosy suede perfume, unfortunately very very pricy. Crying or Very sad
11 years ago
Giada:
"Beloved" Amouage

A wonderful powdery rosy suede perfume, unfortunately very very pricy. Crying or Very sad

Umm... powder with leather, I need to check this out.
11 years ago
A whole thread on leather fragrances for women and no one mentions Balmain "Jolie Madame"? I am truly surprised!

Ah, I can guess why. Not everyone likes the violet note. But I do!
11 years ago
Serge Lutens "Rose de Nuit" is a beautiful blend of rose and suede leather. Also, another vote for a fragrance already mentioned and my new addiction: Parfum d'Empire "Cuir Ottoman".
11 years ago
"Jolie Madame" +1

"Donna White" +1
11 years ago
+ Daim Blonde- Serge Lutens- so wearable and sultry. Second choice Kelly Caleche- Hermes.
11 years ago
Callas:
Cuir by Lancôme Wink

+1

Very feminine, very soft, classic.
11 years ago
Almost forgot 2 more by Keiko Mecheri:

"Cuir Cordoba"-Balsamic, Violet- Leather and "Cuir Fauve"- Aoud- Amber- tobacco-Leather
10 years ago
Cryptic:
Putain des Palaces. Don't be put off by the name!

+1
10 years ago
May I suggest Cristobel Balenciaga's Rumba? Not the Ted Lapidus version though.. Smile
10 years ago
You can try White Suede from Tom Ford.... It is soft, leather sweet female fragrance..... Just it does not stay at skin long.... me, personally, prefer something stronger
3 years ago
Byredo's Accord Oud is, in my opinion, a nice leather-oud-berry combination that works amazingly for fall-winter. The oud is not at all opulent. This perfume is so nicely blended and quite underrated I find! Hope this helps Smile
3 years ago
"Skin on skin" by L'Artisan Parfumeur
3 years ago
Siebter:
"Tuscan Leather" by Tom Ford. Only to be used by confident women (and men).

Maybe "Ombré Leather (2018)" by Tom Ford as a tamer version of this?

Nobody mentioned "Cuir pleine Fleur" by Heeley? Such a masterpiece! No really feminine, but can be worn by females. Opens quite unisex, the late drydown leans to the masculine side. But anyway, it is one of the best leathers around I shall say.
Beautiful leather scents from Memo Paris 3 years ago

If you have a chance to explore Memo Paris brand, they have all kinds of beautiful leather scents. My personal favorite is “French leather”. You can hear rose accord in it, but it is very feminine. I love to layer mine with “Intense cafe” by Montale.

3 years ago

Jil Sander '' Simply ''-although the note of violet is very dominant in here but I sense leather very clearly;50%/50%

3 years ago

Maybe, Lover's tale from @Francesca Bianchi .

First this could be somewhat overwelming, but after an hour or 2 it start in with the heart and base..and becomes a lovely, sexy powdery, smokey feel and stays for almost 24 hours. I sprayed this one on a friend of mine, and accidentally sprayed a little on the table.
Well that was 3 days a go and I can still smell it. It's an extract.

Really addicted, and a big complement getter.

Perfume with leather 3 years ago

Hi,

I know that the original Shalimar has a leather note. Also, try My Burberry edp. It should have a leather note as well mixed with heavy flowers.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfume Recommendations Feminine Leather scent
26 - 47 by 47
Jump to