Search Forum
301 - 317 by 317

What perfume have you bought recently?

8 years ago
Prada Infusion D'Iris Absolue at a very good price. Makes me want to buy shoes. Perhaps someone understands?
8 years ago
I recently bought and after some adventures with the customs I finally received my bottle of vtg "Chamade" Cool
8 years ago
"Pulse NYC"
"Night"
"Champagne/Yvresse"
"Alfred Sung Shi"
"Glamourous Daylight"
"Anniversary"
"Prada Amber"
"Tiffany"
"Meliora"
"Montana Parfum d'Elle"
8 years ago
I was gifted a brand new bottle of Chanel Bois des Iles.
8 years ago
I broke my rather haphazardly (self-)imposed no-buy to buy a mini of "Alien Eau Extraordinaire" and a sample of "Sous le Vent".
8 years ago
My most recent one is Swiss Arabian Barq, although I have also swapped a lot of perfumes. I am currently waiting in the mail for Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate.
8 years ago
My only purchase this month (my halo is glowing) was L'esprit Habanita.
I won a sample pack of Impromptu by Roxana Illuminated Perfumes and have been giving that a whirl
8 years ago
Omni:
I won a sample pack of Impromptu by Roxana Illuminated Perfumes and have been giving that a whirl

Wow! Omni, how did you win?
8 years ago
Tnahowru:
Omni:

Wow! Omni, how did you win?

It was a giveaway on Australian Perfume Junkies site, a simple draw. There are three samples, an EDT, an EDP and a tiny pot of solid perfume. Review in the pipeline. I have moved house recently and everything is upside down. Do subscribe to Australian Perfume Junkies, lots of fun
8 years ago
Ok, thank you!!! Razz
5 months ago

I bought Dior Sauvage at fragrancenet.com

Get $10 off using discount code Dazzdeals

Last edited by Kavimou on 12.03.2022, 03:32; edited 2 times in total
Seductive Homme 5 months ago

Seductive Homme - just bought - it's nice.

5 months ago

Honestly, I haven't purchased a perfume in a few years. I think I deserve a perfume shopping spree for my unintended no-buy! All that said, I did just receive Voile d'OcreVoile d'Ocre yesterday as part of a promotion. I really liked it and it was free with my makeup primer order. You can't beat free, right? Smile

al-rehab haul 3 months ago

i grabbed al-rehab's sultan, choco musk, soft & lord from amazon for $43.

really liking the outdated lord.

i smell like an 80s man

3 months ago

Today, Le Vétiver Carven 50 ml (very eager to try this one)

Yesterday, Guerlain’s L’ Eau Boisee (very curious)

Previous weekend, Dunhill Edition, another Bottle of Boss number 1 (100 ml new Bottle), an extra 200 ml Guerlain’s Vetiver (silver cap), Lalique’s Hommage à L’Homme.

Boss number 1 new bottle 100 ml smells exactly like the 125 ml pinstripe bottle. The new bottle design is gorgeous btw.

21 days ago

Atractone Musk by Ramon Monegal. Sampled it, finished the sample in no time, tried to resist the temptation but had to get a full bottle 🤩.

16 days ago

Here's a rough summery of all the fragrances I purchased in July:

Ambre Nuit

Dioramour

The Cachemire

Idole Nectar

Prada L'Homme

Le Beau

Balade Sauvage

Ultra Male

Good Fortune

Forum Overview Miscellaneous What perfume have you bought recently?
301 - 317 by 317
Jump to