Search Forum

Darkest smell...Halloween style

Darkest smell...Halloween style 3 years ago 2

Which perfume would you consider the darkest- Dracula type of scent - you have ever smelled?

Three perfumes come to my mind:

Black Afgano

Black Orchid

Terroni...

Thoughts?

Re: Darkest smell...Halloween style 3 years ago
Pio

Which perfume would you consider the darkest- Dracula type of scent - you have ever smelled?

Black Afgano

Black Orchid

Terroni...

Thoughts?

Nice selections, I also think Tom Ford Noir de Noir is dark and earthy, it smells of dark rose infused with the essence of soil. Smile

3 years ago

Carlitos01 recently wrote a blog article on 'noir' perfumes. The perfumes listed in there seem to fit the description quite well.

Re: Darkest smell...Halloween style 3 years ago
Pio

Black Afgano

Black Orchid

Terroni...

Thoughts?

Uuuu nice, love this topic!

So, a few come to my mind.

First from the house of Liquides Imaginaires few: Peau de Bête - Eau de Peau, Beauté du Diable - Eau de L'Âme, Bloody Wood - Eau Sanguine, Bello Rabelo - Eau Sanguine. All worth of trying at least! Amazing fragrances!

Then we have house of Beaufort: Iron Duke, Fathom V and Coeur de Noir, Terror and Magnificence.

Also from Filippo Sorcinelli: UNUM - ennui noir and but not today.

I hope you will find something for you among these Wink

Amazing 3 years ago

I've never hear of those houses apart from Liquides Imaginaires. Will definitely have a look!

3 years ago

Nice selection of perfumess 🥴

My favorite darkest purfume 3 years ago
ALAÏA Paris by ALAÏA, This is the fragrance of white and black, It's also known as (As Cold as Stone) its favorite darkest perfume, I discover a website where you can buy perfume and cosmetics of your favorite brand by using Cosmetics Coupons, I recently buy this perfume from there on 20% discount. let me know what's your favorite darkest perfume?
2 years ago 1

Beaufort - Coeur de Noir

2 years ago 1

Serge noireSerge noire for me!

2 years ago 1

Wald by Euphorium Brooklyn
Parfum de Zmeu by Createur 5 d'Emotions

2 years ago 1

Eau Noir by Dior. 

1 year ago 1

original Bat by Zoologist / now Night Flyer by Olympic Orchids 

Black Gemstone - Stephane Humbert Lucas 

Haxan - Prissana 

Aksum - Pryn Parfum

But Not Today / Reliqvia - Unum 

these are a few off the top of my head 

1 year ago 1

Nice topic - lot of Inspiration what to wear when I am in a dark mood 💀 (which happens to be now).

Agree with Black Orchid (Eau de Parfum)Black Orchid Eau de Parfum and Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum)Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum.

L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum)L'Heure Bleue Eau de Parfum - usually referred to as melancholic rather than dark. Dacob however calls it a scent for vampires!

11 months ago 1
10 months ago 1

Raven by Alkemia Perfumes. It smells like darkness. 🥰

10 months ago 1

Amouage Opus VII is one of the darkest scents I've smelled. It's the perfume. equivalent to vantablack.

10 months ago 1

To go back to this thread, I love extreme perfumes and the only one to ever make me renege on my purchase is Tonnerre / 1805Tonnerre which to some is a classic but makes me a bit ill. Interlude ManInterlude Man for the even more S/M oriented. You might like

9 months ago 1
Kurai

Carlitos01 recently wrote a blog article on 'noir' perfumes. The perfumes listed in there seem to fit the description quite well.

Sadly, Carlitos passed away not long ago.

None of his reviews, info is available.

Sad.  May he rest in peace.

9 months ago 1

Mine is definitely Zombie for HimZombie for Him 😍🧟

9 months ago 1

TerroniTerroni - it is a bit too spicy (chili pepper) for an atmospheric vampire fragrance, IMHO.

I much like Black Afgano (Extrait de Parfum)Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum and Black GemstoneBlack Gemstone or other Labdanum - heavy fragrances.

Beaufort has a range of offerings in this area. Also, some say, Hermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une OmbreHermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une Ombre is a vampire fragrance.

7 months ago 1

I agree with Tom Ford Noir de Noir (Eau de Parfum)Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum and would add L'Artisan Parfumeur Voleur de RosesVoleur de Roses.

7 months ago

I think Van Py RhumVan Py Rhum from Lorenzo Pazzaglie deserves a mention here.

Notify about new comments
Forum Overview Perfumes & Brands Darkest smell...Halloween style
Jump to