Search Forum

Neroli Fragrances

Neroli Fragrances 2 years ago

I’m looking for a new neroli fragrance for my collection. Right now I have Parco Palladiano VIII from Bottega, and it’s a great summer fresh fragrance. I’m looking for those though that have a bit more of a woody base / dry down and oomph. Any suggestions on what to try next beyond TF Neroli Portofino, that are unisex or masculine leaning?

2 years ago 1

Hi DrHsgual,

here's a few suggestions:

Acqua di Parma - this brand hits the sweet spot between designer and exclusive. pretty much their whole range is built around the cologne/neroli theme

001 Fleur d'Oranger Petit Grain Bergamote001 Fleur d'Oranger Petit Grain Bergamote - 'affordable niche', pretty safe take on neroli+lavender in EDT concentration

Le Petit GrainLe Petit Grain - this is neroli in EDP concentration. straightforward masculine neroli+petitgrain on a long lasting woody base

Néroli IntenseNéroli Intense - EDP, top quality neroli with honey, unisex

Fleurs d'orangerFleurs d'oranger - EDP, opens with white florals that turn into a spicy neroli, unisex

Neroli AnimalisNeroli Animalis - EDP, try at your own risk, this is a brutal animalic take on neroli

2 years ago 1
2 years ago
Kurai

Hi DrHsgual,

here's a few suggestions:

Neroli AnimalisNeroli Animalis - EDP, try at your own risk, this is a brutal animalic take on neroli

Brutal in what degree? Some of the ingredients overlap with others in my collection.

2 years ago 1
DrHsgual

Brutal in what degree? Some of the ingredients overlap with others in my collection.

It's the musk that makes this one different. Most neroli fragrances have a fresh, clean type of musk that makes you have a 'freshly showered' sensation. This one contains a musk that goes exactly the opposite direction and gives a nasty funky experience. Perhaps you have heard of Kouros (Eau de Toilette)Kouros Eau de Toilette and how it is called 'animalic' sometimes. Well, Neroli AnimalisNeroli Animalis is 10 times Kouros in that sense. Makes a good conversation starter, but obviously not suitable for daily wear.

Floris 2 years ago 1

Floris neroli voyage is great

2 years ago 1

Have you tried Clean Aqua Neroli? It's my favorite Neroli Scent.

Re: Floris 2 years ago
Ka3n

Floris neroli voyage is great

I’m sampling this now! It’s very floral, in a way that is different from a few I am considering. Wow!

2 years ago 1

One of my favorites.

Grand Néroli - Atelier Cologne

2 years ago

Eau des Sens from Diptyque is wonderful.

2 years ago

I would skip the TF and go for Al Haramain - Portfolio Neroli Canvas

2 years ago
Diggyp

I would skip the TF and go for Al Haramain - Portfolio Neroli Canvas

I did as large sample haul, and this is what I will end up purchasing first. The price/longevity combo cant be beat.

2 years ago

Neroli Supercritique by Les Eaux Primordiales has a strong woody base (gaiac wood), amazing longevity !

2 years ago

My suggestion is Perdizione Nobile 1942, comes across as very sweet but the bitterness of neroli somehow manages to get through

Neroli 1 year ago

The best imo that's not a clone would be neroli oranger by matiere premier.

Notify about new comments
Jump to