Search Forum

Looking for a great signature scent

Looking for a great signature scent 1 month ago

Hello everyone. My name is Achilleas and i am 26 yo. I am fairly new to the fragrance world and looking to create a great collection. So here is my situation. I know every fragrance can be a signature scent but i am having a hard time choosing. First of all i live in Greece and we mostly have mild to hot weather. Secondly i have my skin is of a darker tone and i am finding it difficult for a fragrance to last (think of Bruno Mars kind of skin colour). Thirdly, i have and i have tried the blue fragrances but they are an easy grab and not so exciting. I smell of shower gel. Pleasant but not something to talk about.

I have thought of fragrances like Cedrat Boise (which is somehow unavailable in my country at the moment), Dior Homme 2020. I need something that is exciting and attractive to the ladies, and furthermore has longevity and sillage. Thank you very much in advance

28 days ago

If you could give a try to Amouage, you might be sorted once for all. But, if you would want to explore this world from the ground like most of us do, I would recommend trying Chanel's mass market line - Allure, and if you happen to be bit old school, Guerlain and Caron are still gold. Hope you find what you could adore.

Re: Looking for a great signature scent 18 days ago
Axilleasemm

Hello everyone. My name is Achilleas and i am 26 yo. I am fairly new to the fragrance world and looking to create a great collection. So here is my situation. I know every fragrance can be a signature scent but i am having a hard time choosing. First of all i live in Greece and we mostly have mild to hot weather. Secondly i have my skin is of a darker tone and i am finding it difficult for a fragrance to last (think of Bruno Mars kind of skin colour). Thirdly, i have and i have tried the blue fragrances but they are an easy grab and not so exciting. I smell of shower gel. Pleasant but not something to talk about.

I have thought of fragrances like Cedrat Boise (which is somehow unavailable in my country at the moment), Dior Homme 2020. I need something that is exciting and attractive to the ladies, and furthermore has longevity and sillage. Thank you very much in advance

Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette)Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette and Égoïste (Eau de Toilette)Égoïste Eau de Toilette are very likeable by opposite gender. my husband have skin like yours and this 2 frag last ages on him as his skin tend to,, eat,, fragnance. they stand strong in humid and hot climate. if you want smth nuclear, then Arabian scents might be good to go and Amouage is a great house to, specially Interlude ManInterlude Man. Good luck 😊

Forum Overview Perfume Discussions Looking for a great signature scent
Jump to